PDA

View Full Version : Heaven's Call

SpacemanDan
02-26-2007, 08:11 PM
A new quest I'm starting as I eagrly await the release of 2.5. :) (Hence, I'm using 2.10) This is going to be a fairly simple quest with a story to it. I know, the story I typed is a little confusing , but I'm trying to reveal as little as I possibly can.
When I get around to it, my site will have all the new screenies.

Features:

- 5 Major Dungeons

- 2 BS Overworlds

- Some Extra Bonus Dungeons (Number Pending)

- 6 Magic Upgrades

- 8 Bomb Upgrades

Story:

A man and a woman are walking home when they see another man collapsed on the ground. The woman rushes to him, knowing this man. It looked as through he had been attacked, and recently too. The two rush him to the doctor of their village. The woman asks the doctor if he would make it, but the doctor remains silent. The woman, terrified, runs into the room, putting her hand on the fallen man's chest, feeling a beat. The man who had walked with the woman came in. He tried to comfort her, but it was no use. She kept onsisting that he was alive, and would come around soon, though, the injuries said otherwise. The man thought that she was paying her farwells, and mentions that he will be at home when she was done. The woman begins to cry as the heart beat stops.

Within the heavens, the fallen man had awoken with an aching head. He could not remember anything. He was comfronted by, what seemed to be, a fairy. The man was confused, and asked the fairy what was going on. The fairy explained that he had passed on, and was now standing on the Bridge of the Heavens, which lead to the gates of heaven. The man understood what this has meant. The fairy later introduces herself as Tenshia, the goddess of the heavens. She then explained that the heavens were at risk, because her sister, Kumoria, goddess of hell, had gotten ahold of the Necrofit, a relic with amazing power. She used it to combine heaven and hell, whic resulted in the Necrofit to shatter into 4 peices. Tenshia asks if the man would be willing to go and seek these peices, and seperate the realms, so that the souls of heaven could rest again. Having an odd instict, the man accepts the challenge.

Screens:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c221/Blaman_1/zelda062-1.jpg
The man with no memory ventures into the library. He needs to get his knowledge back somehow! (j/k)

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c221/Blaman_1/zelda061.jpg
Just a simple shot of the heaven overworld.

I know it's not a heck of a lot, but I hope to improve it.

Din
03-10-2007, 05:54 PM
I like it! It seems like a good story, basic building blocks to a great quest! I will be looking foward to this!:D