PDA

View Full Version : x64, dual core, celeronD etc... :P

DarkSide
02-25-2007, 05:34 PM
Hi, i don´t know if this has been discussed before, but i just want to know , how can i play zeldaclassic with the new chips.., when i try (obiously) is too fast, is there a way to slow down (or i have to wait for the next release..) hehehe Thanks a lot.., and thanks to all those ZELDA TRUE FANS for the games hehehe...

redmage777
02-25-2007, 06:04 PM
You can slow them down by the checking "Throtle FPS" option.

Another problem that occurs with some Dual Core Processors is the Arrow keys skipping in ahead when the program gets swiched to a different core in Windows XP. The simplest solution to this problem is to asign the program to a specific core. Do this by launching the Task Manager (ctrl+alt+del) find Zquest and/or Zelda Classic under the "Processes" (you can also right click them in the Applications tab and select "Go to Process") Right Click the Program under "Processes" and Click "Set Affinity" from there you can set the program to use only one core. If you want to run ZQuest and Zelda Classic at the same time, set them to different cores.

DarkSide
02-27-2007, 01:23 PM
Woooow thanks redmage777, only use one core...(now that´s a real piece of the art, smart, clever, solution..) wooow. (and of course the fps)

Thaks a lot...:D

hope you like it...
http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/1831/redmage777dn2.gif (http://imageshack.us)

DarkSide
03-10-2007, 07:29 PM
Hi, yep me again, sorry to ask but i was so ... well i forgot to ask how do I Slow down the Throttle FPS... yep i check the Throttle FPS option, but the only thing that happened is that you can see the numbers... thanks for your help..

ennonfenom
03-17-2007, 11:51 PM
acutuly its simple press f1:D i know, i was pist at mine, because it was going hella fast. so i press'd each key till i hit f1 an wa'la it was normal

MottZilla
03-18-2007, 02:59 AM
Enable VSync and if your monitor can properly sync at 60hz in one of the supported resolutions it'll be fine. F1 is the key assigned to toggle VSync. It's also under the menu. There may also be alternative timing methods under the menu now though I'm not sure. More than likely you can enable VSync in fullscreen mode and be fine.

redmage777
03-18-2007, 03:24 AM
Apparentlly "VSync" is now "Throttle FPS" Same Effect, Different name...

DarkSide
03-21-2007, 11:23 AM
Hehe thank you all, i´m gonna try...