PDA

View Full Version : Twilight Aftermath

ZeldaMaster435
02-19-2007, 10:49 PM
I'm finally back,and sadly,I'm going to have to cancel my "Link's Childhood Adventure" quest. I've lost most of my progress when I had to delete my computer user do to a Pestrap virus. I was bored today and decided that I would make a Twilight Princess sequel. It takes place after Link takes a vacation after TP. Everyone in his town has been swept away,and Link will have to use the villagers items to clear the brand new Ordona Temple. Afterwards,Link will explore a little mroe of Hyrule,and then visit the future Termina after a strange turn for the worst. Expect this:

Towns:

Ordon Village
Kakariko Village
Castle Town
Clock Town

Overworlds:

Hyrule Field
Faron Woods
Death Mountain
Lake Hylia
Termina Field
Southern Swamp
Northern Mountains
Western Ocean
Eastern Canyons
The Dark World

Dungeons:(Numbers indicate Triforce Pieces)

1.Ordona Temple
2.Faron Temple
3.Eldin Temple
4.Lanayru Temple
Ancient Castle Path
Clock Town Sewers
5.Deku Fort
6.Goron Shrine
7.Zora Castle
8.Poe's Palace
Fort of the Elements
Ancient Mirror Path
Ganon's Castle
Midna's Kingdom

Imprisoned
02-20-2007, 12:29 PM
Sounds good, but you should add more new places, something like a
result of an earthquake after the timeline of Twilight Princess.

Just a note... shouldn't you replace "Midna's Kingdom" with
"Twili Kingdom" or whatever Midna is? Because Midna isn't a princess/queen,
right? Or is she? I haven't completed TP yet -_-

The only thing I don't like is the overboard imitation of Twilight Princess
(Ordona Temple, Faron Temple, Eldin Temple, Lanayru Temple).

Good luck... and I hope you won't get viruses again :)

What tileset are you going to use?

Joe123
02-20-2007, 12:38 PM
Well TP's just been ruined for you eh? :p
Although it would make more sense to call it the Twili Kingdom, I mean, it's Hyrule not 'Zelda's Kingdom' right?

Looks to be good though, how are you planning on getting into Termina? you couldn't really just walk there

ZeldaMaster435
02-20-2007, 05:16 PM
I'm using the Descendant Tiles. And if it sounds too similar,don't worry. I'm not directly copying the areas. I've made Ordon Village already and its very different,but its spectacular. I've got something planned for the last dungeon so don't worry. It will need the help of an amazing artist/spriter.

ZeldaMaster435
02-20-2007, 05:17 PM
Oh and look at the dungeons list if you are wondering how to get to Termina.

_L_
02-22-2007, 09:07 AM
I don't think you've set the plot in stone yet, so here's one I conjured up just now:

"Contrary to what you thought, the Fused Shadows were not destroyed in Midna's battle against Ganon. In the midst of battle, they were broken in smaller pieces and scattered to the wind... but there are many forces in the world who would desire that power. One such force* seems to have succeeded in tracking down a piece...

As you know, whenever a creature of Light touches a Fused Shadow, it transforms into a boss monster. So, they'll be the dungeon items.

Link's ultimate goal is to destroy the Fused Shadows completely."

*Not Ganon - he looks upon the Fused Shadows with contempt. Invent an original character to use here, and maybe make Ganon come into the story later. Maybe.

Also, Midna's kingdom is referred to as the "Twilight Realm" in-game. Though, I seriously don't think you should use that location at all, as the "point" of TP's ending is that the Mirror of Twilight (the only way to access the realm) is gone forever.