PDA

View Full Version : Sub Screen Editor

Espo
02-19-2007, 08:53 AM
So I tried searching through the forums before posting but I wasn't able to find what I was looking for. Sorry if this is a repeated topic.

True Arrows... I understand that I need the rule selected and that the player needs a bow, quiver and some arrow inventory. This causes the arrows to work but there is still no counter. I tried adding a counter in sub-screen editor but it is still not visible when I test it. Can someone please offer a detailed description on how to set an arrow counter in the subscreen editor?

Thanks.

erm2003
02-19-2007, 10:35 AM
Sometimes you just have to go back a few pages. :)

http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=95588

Go to the 9th post in this thread. Freedom does a good job at explaining how to put in the counter.

Espo
02-19-2007, 10:59 AM
I actually did see that. I checked back more than just a few pages. When I add this counter it does not show up during normal play. It only shows up when I enter the subscreen. Also, there is no arrow icon next to it and I haven't been able to figure out how to add one.

Plissken
02-19-2007, 11:21 AM
Wait have you tried to add in an arrow icon in the SS editor? Or you did and you aren't seeing it?

Espo
02-19-2007, 11:32 AM
So I'm able to force it to do what I want by adding the count, using a text element for the 'X' and using a tile element to put the arrow icon in place (the editor says 'icon' elements aren't implemented). The problem is that I can always see the arrow icon and the 'x' but I can only see the count when the subscreen is selected, regardless of the fact that I have the count set to show 'always'. If I could figure this out I'd be all set.