View Full Version : Luckiest Week Ever?

phattonez
02-17-2007, 03:49 PM
1st example: I ordered Twilight Princess with a gift card I got from some relatives. When it came in the mail, I got an extra copy for free.

2nd example: This morning I went bowling and the guy at the front desk that I know pretty well had some shoes that someone left from the night before and they fit me. I've never had bowling shoes and I've been bowling for 14 years.

3rd example: I forgot my contacts, and I didn't want to use my glasses, so I bowled with blurry vision. 1st game: 180. That's about my average. 2nd game: 250. That's my best game ever and I had 9 strikes in a row. 3rd game: 220.

Anyone else have great weeks like this ever?

ShadowTiger
02-17-2007, 06:45 PM
Congratulations very much on your lucky streak. :) I hope it continues. ^^.

I don't really go by "streaks." I go by every individual event, and am happy with each one of them. In the back of my head, for something to be a "Streak" of luck, it would have to be a string of uninterrupted events of good fortune with little to nothing in between that one can think about as being unrelated to those events. It would be fairly similar to a Rube-Goldberg device, I guess.

Prrkitty
02-17-2007, 09:25 PM
Congrats on the luck darlin :) May it continue and bring you lots and lots of goodness (and goodies).

ONeilcool
02-17-2007, 11:18 PM
I bowled a 250 once...in wii bowling...

Archibaldo
02-22-2007, 10:35 AM
On sunday I got lucky enough to have some one pick me up while hitch hiking in to the city and find some one in the city to drive me back to my apartment.

shadowboxer2007
02-22-2007, 11:43 AM
is the Twilight Princess any good or doe it have alot of bugs likie i been hearing.