PDA

View Full Version : Harp of Ages

Din
02-17-2007, 02:09 PM
Would it be possible to have a harp of ages which when used does a direct warp?:eyebrow:

Nimono
02-17-2007, 02:13 PM
Would it be possible to have a harp of ages which when used does a direct warp?:eyebrow:

Yes.

"Link->PitWarp[int dmap, int screen]" is all you'd need, I believe. I shall test this out. But really, why didn't anyone think of that before? :P But wait! I think I could make a TRUE Harp of Ages..... :O Problem is, you'd have to use the FFCs..... Oh well! No big deal, right?

Edit: Oh yeah, one minor problem: If you use this.... All your DMaps will have to be in a certain order. Quests will have more than one DMap, and the item would be universal throughout the quest, so.... +9 is fine. =/

Din
02-17-2007, 02:24 PM
Great thanks Pikaguy!:D :D :D

Nimono
02-17-2007, 02:29 PM
Great thanks Pikaguy!:D :D :D

Okay, but remember, YOU'LL HAVE TO SWITCH YOUR DMAPS AROUND if you use this. :O

Revfan9
03-12-2007, 05:20 AM
Hmm...

Well, you could use the really hard, painless way of locking it into the quest file as to how the screens work as to how the script functions... Or, you could do the really repetetive thing of putting an FFC on EVERY SCREEN that would set the Dmap and Screen.

PITWARPR sd0,sd1

Wow! That was simple. Now for the FFC script.

SETR sd0,d0
SETR sd1,d1

Now, on every screen, set d0 on the FFC for the dmap you want the warp to lead to, and d1 for the screen. Hope this helps...