PDA

View Full Version : OMG, everyone do it right!

Dlbrooks33
02-15-2007, 11:51 PM
If you keep posting these topics about "the betas getting worse" or "stop adding new features" you will not recieve a new version any time soon. Doing all that is causing arguement, which is wasting time. Let's all work together to find the bugs, the devs do their part in fixing the bugs, _L_ does his to-do list, everyone tests that, final testing, and a good-enough-stable-version can be released. Let's get to it team AGN! :).

Master_of_Power
02-16-2007, 12:22 AM
YES! Instead of wasting your time arguing with the developers, cut them some slack AND ACTUALLY REPORT AND TEST FOR THE BUGS!

Plissken
02-16-2007, 09:02 AM
Agreed, I really really want 2.5 to come out.

Spiffy Enigma
02-16-2007, 09:11 AM
...and let's contribute even more by not creating retarded topics such as this one.

ShadowTiger
02-16-2007, 09:47 AM
Agreed: The more drama people create, the less time there is allotted for bug testing and the more time is self-allotted for phrasing your next big retaliation against the person's argument that came before yours. Either you're complaining about the lack of the stable versions, or you're testing to get a stable version out. Doesn't matter how long you have to wait or have been waiting. The more we test and the less we complain, the sooner our efforts will show up in stable version form.

Majora
02-16-2007, 10:29 AM
I suggest locking this and my topic. (or at least mine, I apologize for even starting it :( )

Tygore
02-16-2007, 11:19 AM
You know those topics that people make when they're trying to help, but really just add to the problem? Yeah, those bug me too.

Beta Link
02-16-2007, 04:31 PM
YES! Everyone stop complaining about the fact that there are too many bugs! Instead, test the builds so we can get a stable version! I don't believe this is adding to the problem, I believe this is fixing the problem. :)

beefster09
02-16-2007, 06:57 PM
EXACTLY! Someone I agree with! I don't do much with the builds, but still. You know the saying "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." and another one "don't complain, or I'll give you something to complain about"
See, by complaining, you are distracting the devs since they must soothe you before continuing. Instead of complaining, (destructive criticism) you should report bugs.(neutral criticism, very important) I challenge everyone that is complaining to think of the good things the devs are doing. (constructive criticism) by 'flattering' the devs with constructive criticism, you will encourage them to work faster.

I'll start a constructive trend here.
The devs have made A LOT of improvements from what 2.10 was. b16c is actually more stable than 2.10 in a number of ways. (prominently ZQ)

The_Amaster
02-16-2007, 09:36 PM
You know, I notice all of you people who are saying "Exactly. We need to stop usless threads" are still posting in this one. And I'm a hypocrite, so what.