PDA

View Full Version : Return to the Dark world

fajz
02-14-2007, 06:07 PM
If anyone has played the quest by ERM2003, "Return to the Dark World" and can remember anything about it could you help me out with where Level 6 is or tell me where I may have missed the Flippers or the Hookshot in the first 5 Levels? Thanks

FAJZ

erm2003
02-14-2007, 06:37 PM
You will get the hookshot in level 6, the flippers are later. You want to go back to the dark world woods (where level 5 is) and look for a hidden pond. Try walking through rock to a hidden screen. The pond hides a secret item that you need to enter level 6, which you will find in the dark world shore area.

Blues Singer
03-06-2007, 11:23 PM
Hello erm2003, haven't played this for a year or so, and can't even find the wooden sword. If you could help I'd be pleased and on my way..

Enjoyed this game alot the last time. Thanks for it.

Nevermind found it. DUH!!:eek:

Blues Singer
03-07-2007, 04:20 PM
Erm2003,, Went back and read old post to help me out. Been trying to remember and been back to LV1 for something in a room 5 rooms right of entrance and have found no way to get there. Used many bombs and arrows, and stabbed everything in my path. Can't find way to that room.
Also trying to get into LV4 but haven't got the right tool I guess. What's up??

Thnk I'm in the wrong place again.. Sorry.

erm2003
03-07-2007, 08:13 PM
Level 1: Did you try to push the blocks in every room? The room directly above the entrance room has a hidden stairwell that leads to the upper part of the level. I hope that is what you needed.

Level 4: You need a super bomb to enter the level. Before you can get that, you need to also find the white sword in the mountains. That will let you open up the shop where you can buy the super bombs.