PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Atma!

biggiy05
02-13-2007, 07:13 PM
Happy Birthday. Hope it's a blast.

Prrkitty
02-13-2007, 07:24 PM
Hey sweetie! Happiest of birthdays and hope your special day is mostest wonderful for ya :) <hug>

AtmaWeapon
02-13-2007, 07:43 PM
At first my name wasn't showing up on the "Today's Birthdays" thing and it turns out my birthday wasn't in my profile for some crazy reason. Thanks for the birthday wishes here is the stellar report for the day:
Oversleep through a quiz Spill a coke on myself Play internet spaceships Finally get debit card from bank :mad: I will be sure to keep you posted on the rest of the day's exciting events but here is a preview: I plan to go to some restaurant and eat a meal (probably Chili's since it is my birthday and that's about as fancy as you get in my city) and play Twilight Princess.

I keep getting alerts that there are supposedly bad thunderstorms on the way or something and I kind of hope so because I like watching it rain and hearing thunder. Oh and I just remembered a lab assignment I need to do so I guess I better go eat now.

Also I plan go to bed earlier!

erm2003
02-13-2007, 09:18 PM
Sounds like you had a full day planned! Hope you are having a great birthday!

mikeron
02-13-2007, 11:12 PM
Don't forget to thank our government for giving you the opportunity to partake of a timeless tradition - paying taxes. :thumbsup:

/greatest gift of all?

Brasel
02-13-2007, 11:49 PM
Happy birthday man.

The_Amaster
02-13-2007, 11:52 PM
Ohhhhh
Happy Happy Birthday
From All of us to You
We Wish it Was Our Birthday
So We Could Party Too
(Hey)
Happy Happy Birthday
May All Your Dreams Come True
Nu nu nu somthing somthing
ummm somthing somthing somthing.
Hey!

AtmaWeapon
02-14-2007, 01:34 AM
Here is the stunning conclusion to my day!

Ate at Chili's after being interrogated by creepy dude outside of dorm Joined a fleet op in Eve with my e-war Blackbird; successfully jammed 3 battleships but got called primary by inept enemies that felt it was a good idea to not shoot at the battleships that are currently melting them; limped back home in a pod Posted this Next I will play Zelda for 30 minutes or so I'm hunting Imp Poes so it's something I can pick up and run with for a little bit.

I guess it sounds kind of like a crappy day but I've had enough stupid junk happen in the past few weeks that I must say today was a good day http://www.atmaweapon.org/images/emot/shobon.gif

Modus Ponens
02-14-2007, 03:55 AM
Before I miss the deadline, I want to wish you a non-belated Happy Birthday, AtmaWeapon.

Aegix Drakan
02-14-2007, 11:04 AM
whoa! happy B-day Atma!

ctrl-alt-delete
02-14-2007, 11:25 AM
Happy belated birthday, man. Funny that you had some crap going down with a damn debit card. We will talk about that later, because so did I.

In other news, I only post happy birthdays to members I actually like...so feel special. :)