PDA

View Full Version : Life

Master Ghaleon
02-10-2007, 05:33 PM
So its been like forever and a day since Ive been around so I would like you all to know what Ive been up too. I moved out of the apartment that I was living in for 2 years back to my moms so I can save some cash. I played another football session at the sportsplex and won another championship. Some of you knew that I was battling custody to get my son. Well to throw a curveball at you I didnt go for custody, I let her husband adopt him. I figure it would of been the best for him, so he wouldnt be in the middle of fights between his mother and me. I am looking to buy a Nissan Altima SE-R 06 at this current time unless something else catches my eye. I fell in love with Guitar Hero and actually today I just beat Freebird on hard lol I havent talked to some of you guys in forever. I continued to play WoW and got the Xpac when it came out. I dont play on Silverhand anymore, I started over again and play a dwarf hunter on Suramar. I have a few friends that live around here that play on that server thats why I choose it. So how have ya all been?

Oh yea I forgot, I got put on some high blood pressure meds and I get to have surgery to remove some kidney stones

Prrkitty
02-10-2007, 10:57 PM
Hey sweetheart <hug> Be sure to take your hbp meds regularly... don't forget it hon. My brother-in-law had kidney stones removed just before Thanksgiving. Are they gonna break the stones apart ultrasonically (and then go fishing for the pieces and parts)? Or are they just gonna do surgery on ya? Good luck either way hon.

As far as Jaden (hope I remembered his name right), don't be surprised if he comes lookin for ya when he gets older. <hug>

I've been thinking about you hon and thank you for letting us all know how you are.

Love ya babe...
Prry

ZTC
02-12-2007, 01:52 PM
Man, I've missed j00 ;)
#agn isn't the same without you there
hope the surgery goes well and you keep healthy =^_^=

g.iaroos
02-12-2007, 06:22 PM
Sometimes we all must remember we DO have lives don't we :P. I got only 3 remaining though.

vegeta1215
02-12-2007, 11:17 PM
Sounds like you had a rough time for a while there. I hope things are better for you now, plus it will be nice to see you online more often

I'm still posting every day, but I recently moved to the eastern shore and got a job at my old college. It's my first 9-5 job (well, it's 8-5, but it's not so bad, I just hate getting up early) If you still have my number, feel free to give me a buzz if you're down OC.

Master Ghaleon
02-13-2007, 12:11 AM
Yes, I will be online 24/7 once i get verizon to hook me up with the DSL or whatever it is. I can play Shattered Earth too since it looks like its back.

Prrkitty
02-13-2007, 12:14 AM
Ayep SE is back up and running :) It'll be nice to have you back in the game again <hug>

Master Ghaleon
02-13-2007, 11:46 PM
Yes, it will be nice to play again. Very much so