PDA

View Full Version : No more new features

Limzo
02-10-2007, 04:25 PM
Please, no more new features. We're established enough from 2.10 now, but by adding more new features, we're just getting buggier and buggier and I'm doubtful we'll ever get a stable release out. :( :( :( :( :( :(

The_Amaster
02-10-2007, 04:32 PM
Yeah. I think were safe with small, minor features that don't really mess with anything. But Geez, we've got The Subscreen Editor, the Roc's Feather, String Editing, and FFC Scripting. Theres already enough stuff, for like ZC 10.0. Enough with big, impressive features.

Shoelace
02-10-2007, 04:53 PM
There has too many of these threads and I am sick of them now. No offense by the way since I know where you are coming from. However, they have said in the other threads that they are no longer making any more huge features anymore. They are now finishing up the things they had already started. So from here and on, it should be fixing the item editor, the enemy editor, string editor, subscreen, etc. That is what seems to be their focus which is good. If you look at _L_'s to do list you will see what he is doing and said he wasn't planning on adding any new features.

Either way, the stable version may not be out for a while. So I am pretty sure this suggestion is in progress.