PDA

View Full Version : *Does a happy dance*

Prrkitty
02-07-2007, 12:52 AM
Guess what?? Guess what!?!? Paul ordered a red 8gig IPod Nano for me for Valentines Day!! *does the happy dance again*. SCHWEEEE!!!!!

He couldn't wait to tell me so he and I ordered it today. And this evening I got the notification that it's already been shipped. It should be here day after tomorrow. (today = 2/6/07)

*'nother happy dance*

Kry
02-07-2007, 01:03 AM
Wow, I kinda want one now. Wish they came in orange.

Majora
02-07-2007, 08:20 AM
Congrats, and happy V-Day I guess :D

ShadowTiger
02-07-2007, 09:58 AM
Congrats Prr. ;) I'll be sure to share some of my songs with you to enrich the experience further.

What do you plan on putting on it so far? Like, what's the first song that came to mind that you'd like to hear on it as you go about your day?

koopa
02-07-2007, 01:20 PM
I've got a nano myself - in fact I won it somewhere. It makes the daily commute a lot shorter :)

Congrats and happy Valentine's day from me too.

War Lord
02-07-2007, 01:58 PM
Congrats.
You'll love it.
We have 4 iPods in the house. All have been used a lot and are being used.
Make sure you either get a direct hook up or an RF adapter for the car. Once you are able to use it for music in the car, there's no going back.

Prrkitty
02-07-2007, 05:25 PM
Thanks y'all... happy early Valentines Day to everyone as well. I wish I could give everyone as much happiness as I feel right now :)

Oh and War Lord... our crappy Ventura MiniVan is a piece of shit so I/we don't plan on putting anymore money into it then we absolutely *have* to. BUT... point taken for our next vehicle :)

Shadowbabe... my first song for my IPod would have to be "Red Red Wine" by Neil Diamond... AC/DC... Celine Dion... ABBA... BayCity Rollers... Jean Michael Jarre... CCR... Enigma... Jim Reeves... Eddie Arnold... Marty Robbins... The Judds... Genesis... Loreena McKennitt... Enya... Richard Marx... Santana... Stevie Ray Vaughan... Taylor Dane... The Eagles... Top Gun... U2... heck I have SO much I want on it I'm sure my 8gig is already "spent" and more to boot <giggle>.

EDIT: 2/9/07 @10am IT'S HERE!! IT'S HERE!!!!!!! I can't get over JUST how small these things are. OH! And the engraving on the back looks ever so nice. It says: 1st line: Happy Valentines Day, 2nd line: With much love... Paul <--- hubby got MAJOR brownie points with the free engraving. :)