PDA

View Full Version : Eve Of Sorrow (Ver. 3 released - tell me what you think)

SolemnGamer
02-06-2007, 10:44 PM
This is a midi that I originally released back in August on PureZC and Kousou Games. It's been updated once before, which the instruments were changed around a bit, but that was only released on PZC until Sunday, when I released it on Kousou. It was just updated again, adding a drum part, and I'm releasing it in several more places to see how the community likes it ^_^

http://solarrain.110mb.com/midis/EveOfSorrow_V3.mid

EDIT: If you're thinking I'm not the one who wrote this, well, I go by Solarrain4 on PZC and all of the other places. This is the only place where I still go by SolemnGamer.

EDIT2: I figured out the Loop Start and Stop settings:

Loop Start: 33
Loop End: -1

Pineconn
02-06-2007, 11:15 PM
Hm, it ends kind of abruptly, don't you think? It doesn't really loop smoothly. Other than that, I really like it. :)

SolemnGamer
02-06-2007, 11:32 PM
It should loop smoothly... I haven't tested it in ZC yet.

Pineconn
02-06-2007, 11:40 PM
I mean that it goes from 4/4 time with a beat every two counts to 4/4 time with a beat every four counts. However, if you plan on it repeating to 0:14 instead of the beginning, then it will be fine. Like I said, I really like the MIDI. As a matter of fact, I've been listening to it for 22 minutes.

SolemnGamer
02-08-2007, 07:14 PM
OK, I added the loop start/stop points.

Loop Start: 33
Loop End: -1

Pineconn
02-08-2007, 07:36 PM
Yes, in that case, it would sound very nice. Is this an original piece, or from a pre-existing game? I don't know games too well that aren't in the stream of Nintendo.

SolemnGamer
02-08-2007, 11:19 PM
It's original. I wrote it at one of my dad's meetings (that's why I love laptops - portability XD) using Power Tab Editor (has a MIDI exporter) back in August, then just recently added the drums using Anvil Studio.