PDA

View Full Version : Paris uses the N-Word (Video)

finalfrontier
02-06-2007, 11:22 AM
http://www.celebpeeps.net/news/paris_hilton_uses_the_n-word.html

MottZilla
02-06-2007, 01:20 PM
Who the fuck cares? Let us know when the video of her being hit by a bus comes out.

Imprisoned
02-06-2007, 01:29 PM
Who the fuck cares? Let us know when the video of her being hit by a bus comes out.
Well said. :rolleyes:
I would like to see that.

We could straightaway make a topic "0mFg MottZilla us3s teh f-word!"
which would be the new record in time turning a thread into a flame war.
Against you, Finalfrontier.

Chibidia
02-06-2007, 10:10 PM
I don't think anyone really cares anymore about the fad of "whitey can't say the N-word". That was like a long time ago... in a time of great homophobia and men making 10 cents more an hour.

{DSG}DarkRaven
02-06-2007, 11:38 PM
I don't think anyone really cares anymore about the fad of "whitey can't say the N-word".

Lots of people still care about that. Black people, for instance.

This is just another piece of proof why Paris Hilton should be strapped into a rocket and blasted into the sun. But apparently that's illegal, or something, so we'll just wait until she gets caught with drugs or STDs or STD drugs, and then maybe she'll finally be disgraced enough to go away.

This thread might be funnier if somebody posted the video that was shown on Jimmy Kimmel a few weeks ago, where Paris ran out of gas and had to have the paparazzi go bring a can of fuel to her. Her excuse was, and I quote "I've never put gas in this thing." Instant classic.

MottZilla
02-07-2007, 03:28 AM
This is just another piece of proof why Paris Hilton should be strapped into a rocket and blasted into the sun.

Waste of a rocket man. You force her to dig a hole then shoot her in the back of the head with a 25 cent bullet. If we have to I'm sure we can get some donations to raise money for a bullet or people to help dig a hole. Rocket into the sun is just stupid and inefficant.

Majora
02-07-2007, 08:18 AM
As cheap as it gets:

A stick with a sharp end (or a nail through it if you don't mind spending like 10 cents)

ZTC
02-07-2007, 11:50 AM
Or you could just find a shovel in the garage or shed and whack her over the head a number of times :shrug:

g.iaroos
02-07-2007, 06:19 PM
And then you wonder ... that girl was educated by somebody ...

Majora
02-07-2007, 06:50 PM
Apparently by a mentally challenged monkey. I swear, everytime she says "Thats Hot" I want to just F***ing blow her brains out. At first her stupidity was amusing, but now I just get pissed.

Cloral
02-07-2007, 08:47 PM
And to think - the stupid slut was at e3 last year and I had to get hassled by her security because I used the exit door near where she was. I didn't fucking know she was there, and I really didn't care. That's the worst part - despite how stupid and unattractive she is, she still thinks she's better than the rest of us.

Unfortunately, that security also means that none of your killing methods would work. You'd need to get past 5 giant security guards who want nothing more than to punch your face in.

phattonez
02-07-2007, 08:52 PM
She's supposed to be hot, but everyone I know says that she does nothing for them. I've come up with some adjectives: leech, worthless, annoying, tiring, cocky, drain, etc. And be sure to add a "hella" in front of all those words.

Glenn the Great
02-07-2007, 10:51 PM
I think she's ugly as hell. I can't stand her lips or her nose. Anyone who thinks she is at all hot should try looking at her when she isn't wearing all that makeup. I bet she spends more than all of LA's whores for one evening's worth of it.

Tygore
02-07-2007, 11:40 PM
Waste of a rocket man. You force her to dig a hole then shoot her in the back of the head with a 25 cent bullet. If we have to I'm sure we can get some donations to raise money for a bullet or people to help dig a hole. Rocket into the sun is just stupid and inefficant.

Why waste money on the bullet when you can just hit her on the head with the same shovel she used to dig the whole with?

Verman
02-08-2007, 10:37 AM
I'd bang her in the ass and drive her bugatti... i'd be happy hah

Can't think you better then someone if ther're banging ya in the bum now can ye?

but as it is who cares? This is what she likes all this attention negative or not. just like most other girls hah

{DSG}DarkRaven
02-08-2007, 03:46 PM
Why waste money on the bullet when you can just hit her on the head with the same shovel she used to dig the whole with?

Gosh, since when did this become a "Let's murder some whores!" thread? Isn't there some sort of forum rule that prohibits plotting of any kind?

And Mott, everybody who's even remotely evil knows that making someone suffer is much more fun than outright killing them. Finding pleasure in splattering their insides on the pavement is a bit too Hannibal Lecter, if you ask me.

Cloral
02-08-2007, 05:55 PM
Gosh, since when did this become a "Let's murder some whores!" thread?

The moment her name was mentioned. That is the level of dislike she engenders.

ONeilcool
02-08-2007, 11:26 PM
Anna Nicole died today. She past out and the cause of death is unknown at this time.

I didn't think that information deserved it's own thread so I thought I'd just tag it on to here

{DSG}DarkRaven
02-09-2007, 07:42 AM
Yeah, that's another thing, ONeil. Is anyone else disgusted with the amount of dramatic coverage she's getting? She's not even that infamous for anything, except for losing a lot of weight and drunkenly asking people if they still thought she was hot. Heck, she's almost been getting as much airtime and breaking news alerts as Gerald Ford did.

phattonez
02-09-2007, 08:48 AM
She wasn't even that hot anyway, and that was the only thing she had going for her.

g.iaroos
02-12-2007, 06:17 PM
Man I'm reading that thread and remembering that flaming isn't allowed. There must be some kind of rule somewhere that make an exception for Paris Hilton XD.

Majora
02-12-2007, 06:21 PM
well there is, but flaming is attacking OTHER members.

Imprisoned
02-13-2007, 02:42 PM
Well, if I killed Paris Hilton and I woulda been sued for that, I could just say
"But she was Paris Hilton, duh!" for my defence. :)

erm2003
02-13-2007, 09:20 PM
All I have to say about this topic is...

Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset

One of the best South Park episodes ever.

Dechipher
02-13-2007, 11:14 PM
I don't know. I think that some people are largely a product of their environment, so when I see someone like this I'm more saddened than angered, because they have so many things I don't think I would ever want, but they don't know it.
I dunno, just my take.

Breaker
02-14-2007, 05:56 AM
Paris Hilton is definitely a product of her enviroment. She's a stupid little cunt.

g.iaroos
02-14-2007, 07:33 PM
I don't know. I think that some people are largely a product of their environment, so when I see someone like this I'm more saddened than angered, because they have so many things I don't think I would ever want, but they don't know it.
I dunno, just my take.

I think the bad thing about all this is not to have boatloads of money and things. The bad thing is when you start thinking you are superior to others because of this and that you deserve more than the rest of the world. Sorry but no. At the beginning, you are no more than the kiddo in Africa that is dying from starvation.

redmage777
02-21-2007, 04:23 PM
The problem with Paris is that her reputation is what makes her ugly more then any thing else. It may just be me, but I have a hard time finding nice people with a pleasent attitude to be ugly, even if they are not that physicaly attractive. Then there are some physically beuatiful people who sent a shiver down my spine when I think about them.

Paris does not need to die untill shes an old and ugly prune of a person. She need to experiance the pain of watching herself age. I don't think we need her to become another "Tragic Fallen Star" like Anna Nicole Smith. Of course she almost carries herself like her body is disposable and she can "just throw it away and get another one." and that never leads to a long and heathy life.