PDA

View Full Version : Kings Road

Blues Singer
02-04-2007, 08:07 PM
Anyone know where the forum is for Kings Road. Can't ever find these things. To amny pages to go through. Need to be able to "SEARCH" for a particular quest.

Questions
02-04-2007, 08:51 PM
You just made the topic, congratulations.

By the way I've never heard of this quest. Where can I find it?

Blues Singer
02-04-2007, 09:36 PM
Well Thanks ?'s........ It's in the QDB here. Just got it yesterday. It's really good. They have it in 2 modes either normal or hard. I'm playing the normal first.

Well that was a boo boo!! you have to use the red candle, not the wand. DAH!!!!!

Found another boo boo...... It tells you in the hints where the Master Sword is. And that is true,,,,,but,,,, In the cave it tells you that you need 20 hearts to get it.. BUZZZZ Wrong!! I picked it up at 18 hearts... Don't know if I could have gotten it for less, just thought I'd come back and see.

fajz
02-05-2007, 10:00 AM
For some reason I can't get into the QDB. It keeps saying "In Portal AreaThis Script or VB must be defined to continue" Anyone have any Idea what this means? I'd sure like to try Kings Road. Is there somewhere else I can get it?

Joe123
02-05-2007, 12:30 PM
Yeah, the QDB does that for me too, and I can't access the forums from ZC, I have to go through armageddongames.net :confused:

Blues Singer
02-05-2007, 12:37 PM
I have finished this Quest, but had problems. In LV9 couldn't open one of the tombstones right of start. Showed it should open, but not . Got all the tools I needed and beat it, but never got map or finished a lot of rooms. Good Quest though.

Also had to use red candle on Giants grave instead of wand that is mentioned in hints.