PDA

View Full Version : Assingning Triggered Enemies per screen.

redmage777
02-04-2007, 12:57 AM
I think there needs to be a way to set what enemy appears when cirtain screen flags and combos come into play. Grave, Armos and Zora come to mind. These could appear as 3 new entries under the Data -> Enemies tab. Ofcouse the Defauls setting would still be Ghinni, Armos and Zora, but Quest makers would be able to mix it up with different enemies.

splattergnome
02-05-2007, 09:24 PM
I second this concept. In a quest where the questmaker doesn't use these enemies, they should still be able to use the existing framework for their own custom creations.

_L_
02-05-2007, 11:39 PM
Ahem... In the Enemy Editor, there are checkboxes labeled 'Spawned By "Armos" Combo Type', 'Spawned By "Grave" Combo Type' and 'Spawned By "Zora" Enemy Flag'.

(However, if multiple enemies have those checked, only the lowest-numbered enemy is created. Maybe it should randomly choose between them?)

Nimono
02-05-2007, 11:42 PM
That makes for a dilemma, because there might be people who would want combos that always spawn Ghinis and Armoses, but also have ones that spawn other enemies..... Perhaps that could come when the combo editor arrives (Hint, hint)....

redmage777
02-07-2007, 01:34 PM
Ok, I've done some thinking, Zoras can already be done (Just set them up like you would do regular enemys.) Graves can be done by having an Armos combo loop back upon itself.

Having some way to set what appears when an Armos flag is touch still has some merit... How do I keep my Frozen enemys from thawing outside the East Palace? or my Land Mines (0HP, bursts into flames upon death) from exploding with in the Ice Temple? The Aroms combo becomes alot more powerful this way.