PDA

View Full Version : Some Stuff For Sale: PS2 LightGun Stuff, Arcade NeoGeo, PSP

MottZilla
02-01-2007, 11:15 PM
I'm looking to sell a few items. Preferably to members well established on AGN, so if you just joined this week you'd need to have some kind of refrence. Asking prices don't include shipping, we'd get an accurate estimate so you don't overpay for it.

First up are some PS2 LightGun games. All are in great condition and include boxes and manuals.

* Time Crisis 2 w/ GunCon2 Controller 30$
* Time Crisis 3 Standalone version (no gun) 20$
* Vampire Night w/ GunCon2 Controller 30$

Next some arcade jamma coin-op stuff. All working fine.

{ NG no longer for sale }

Finally PSP. All in good used condition.

* PSP HandHeld System, Firmware Version 2.71 $140
^Comes with Power Charger and 256MB Memory Card, Original Box if I can find it. Has 1 partially stuck pixel on the edge of the screen. Shouldn't bother you.
* Grand Theft Auto LCS (Original Unpatched Version with 2.0 Update) 20$

If you have any questions or are interested in any items let me know.

AtmaWeapon
02-02-2007, 02:23 PM
Hey Mott I've got a question about that Neo-Geo stuff.

I take it to actually play a game I'd need that motherboard and a cartridge. Can that hook directly to a TV and a homemade controller of some sort, or is it more involved than that?

MottZilla
02-02-2007, 03:00 PM
You need a JAMMA system or you need to consolize the board. If you are interested in the NeoGeo and playing it like on your TV as a console, I could help you out. It would cost you more than just the cost of the MotherBoard and carts cause of the additional parts.

So anyway, if you want to use it like a console to play, contact me on AIM, I can help you get the whole thing going. I have everything you need to play minus a controller. You can pick one of those use easily or make one, or use an adapter.

Vagla
02-03-2007, 06:11 AM
Getting out of the arcade hobby? :(

MottZilla
02-03-2007, 03:06 PM
Need the money. =( Unforunately the NeoGeo stuff just sits around also cause I don't have the space for it. And it's an expensive hobby. Metal Slug X cost me 50$ back when I bought it. Awful lot of money to spend on something that sits in storage space. But thus far no one has been interested at all (buying wise) in it. So I'll probably keep it. The thing is that the arcade stuff, I could get it all sorted out, but I'd have to throw something like 100$ at it. What I'd like to do is get more wood, build a fairly tall but still Mini Cabinet. The reason is I'd like to inclose the whole thing. Have the Controls on the top directly wired to the harness, have the PSU and Video Encoder in there somewhere nice, and have a shelf for PCB boards.

Well damn it, now I'm not gonna sell those. :O Look what you did. Shame on you. Now I need even more money though... Oh that reminds me though, I think S-Video output on my encoder is broken. =( I never got S-Video off any of my boards.

Vagla
02-04-2007, 03:43 AM
Well, I don't feel too bad; if you need the money bad enough, you'll sell them - I just made them a higher priority for you so you're more likely to sell something else. ;)

At least you still like this stuff; I find it to be an exciting hobby, myself. I got several dedicated machines recently, which is sort of new for me, as all the others I got before were being used for any old JAMMA game I had lying around. I couldn't really justify the purchase of dedicated machines because it's so much money for a single game that I can usually play on MAME and get more or less the same experience, but I found a few games locally for which the price of getting a dedicated unit is totally worth it.

Oh, and just letting you know, if you ever see a T-Mek machine for sale, get it. It's huge, difficult to transport, and difficult to store, but oh-so-worth it. I never discovered it while it was in the arcade, but it's now become my favorite arcade game, and its cabinet is pretty amazing. Plus, you can link up three cabinets and play 6 player games; how cool is that? :D

Oh, and it sounds like you might benefit from looking around locally for a really cheap cabinet. It doesn't matter what it is; you could probably find something suitable for $50 or so and then just modify it a bit to work with what you want to put in it. Craigslist is a great place to find arcade stuff like this for decent prices.

Hope you get the money you need!