PDA

View Full Version : Read to see what I request/need.

Majora
02-01-2007, 07:37 PM
I need 3 scripts:

1) An Item script that, as soon/the instant you hit the button the whistle is assigned to, a FFC covers him. (That FFC will be one of Link playing an Ocarina)

2) Attached to a FFC that could hopefully be 2x3, makes it act like a real boat (as of now, Im trying to find "King of Red Lions sprites.) I assume you know where I'm going with this, exactly like the FFC Raft that I think _L_ made, except that when you change direction on the 2x3 King of Red Lions, it goes to another combo depending on the Direction you are facing (except E/W, just a flip would be needed, if possible.)

3) A day/Night Global Script. It would work ONLY on overworld type DMaps. Basically, after a certain amount of time (or Tics), the pallete would switch to a darker one and then to a lighter one, so the script would make the colors loop like this: Day->Sunset/rise->Night->sunrise/set->loop. The script would also switch the MIDI of that Dmap During each stage of day. (An example: Day=Main Theme I currently using; Sunset= the MIDI fades gradually; Night= No MIDI; Sunrise= That overworld intro from Majoras Mask/Ocarina of Time when it's Dawn; loop) The script, since its global, would synchronize all overworld Dmaps so that if its 12 midnight in one overworld, its 12 midnight in all overworld Dmaps.
(I guess it could also loop it to "Sunset" from night and Day, I'll have to see, I'm using the PTUX Tileset FYI)