PDA

View Full Version : Rose I barely knew ye...

Limzo
01-27-2007, 04:27 PM
http://www.purezc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25771

There is no easy way to tell you this, but Rose has passed on.

I only just casually discovered this at PureZC. God Bless You Rose, we all love you. Don't ever forget that.

Rose, I barely knew ye...

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Rose, although you probably cannot see this message, may I wish you the happiest time in the highest heaven of God. I will ask God to forgive you for anything that you may have done, I will pray for you, I will ask God to bless you with all of my heart, and I shalll pay my respects to you tomorow on the Sabbath. You were a great member of PureZC, and will be sorely missed.

I only hope for your tale of kindness to spread to all members of the ZC and AGN community quickly, those whom did and did not know you.

I'll never forget you, Rose. People, please do not be upset. Rose would not have wanted it.

I will never forget you, ~Rose~, the kindest member of PureZC, indefinitely, and forever.

Lilith
01-27-2007, 08:27 PM
Did he have cancer or something?

ShadowTiger
01-27-2007, 08:50 PM
He had a history of illnesses, .. though not a very long one. It was sufficient to make people need to mourn for him all evening though.

My god.. ..

The_Amaster
01-27-2007, 10:22 PM
*sigh* Just another reminder of how fragile human life is. None of us are immortal. I barely knew Rose, and even I'm touched. Whats sad is that Rose was but one of hundreds who died across the globe today.

*sigh*

Deviance
01-27-2007, 11:31 PM
It's a damn shame to see a friend go like this. Rose I'll remember you well my friend.

Jigglysaint
01-28-2007, 03:58 PM
Oh wow. I remember he used to AIM me sometimes and show me his ZC work, even though I wasn't really interested.

I guess this would count as the first "friend" who's ever died before. Well I hope he's in a better place now.

Edit: Did anybody else but me think of Dr. Who when they first saw this topic? I was thinking Rose from Dr. Who died or somthing. Of course this is more tragic because I actually talked with him a few times.

Why can't the death happen to other people instead of all the good ones.

Prrkitty
01-28-2007, 04:02 PM
Blessings to him, his family and friends. Death is hard on everyone involved and may those left behind find some solace in the knowledge that Rose is not in anymore pain.

Masamune
01-28-2007, 11:39 PM
He would always talk to me about pot and shit. He was a funny guy. I'll miss him. =\

ZTC
01-29-2007, 12:24 PM
I remember chatting with him a number of times...

...you will be sorely missed...

mrz84
01-29-2007, 04:24 PM
I didn't now Rose, but I mourn anyway. I feel sad whenever somebody, even if I didn't know the person in question, dies. Its just my nature. So I mourn Rose just like everyone else that has died in my life for the past 10 years.