PDA

View Full Version : Not exactly a bug, but...

Radien ZC
01-26-2007, 08:23 PM
Well, I've been having this problem with combo cycling. I have certain door animations set up so that the timing SHOULD be adjusted enough to account for the fact that cycling combos often appear on the screen mid-animation.

However, in version 2.11 beta 15, I've encountered these combos, and sometimes when I trigger the door opening animation and then re-enter the screen, the opening animation will "skip"... and it looks a lot like it does when you have combo cycling set up incorrectly. *frown*

I'm 100% sure that these combos are set up properly. My main suspicion is the combo property checkbox "Refresh animation upon room entry." My original understanding was that this checkbox was implemented to make combo animation MORE consistent. However, if the in-game timer which controls combo animations is permanently thrown off merely by having a combo with this property appear on the screen.... then I could have a big problem on my hands.

Any word on what might be causing this? Are my suspicions correct?

jman2050
01-27-2007, 12:42 AM
This bug was fixed in 16 I believe.

Radien ZC
01-27-2007, 02:17 AM
Okay, so it IS a bug? Okay, that's good to hear. :) Now I don't need to continue messing with it. (Yes, I know the betas are supposed to be just for testing, but it's a bit late for me to go back now)

Um, I don't suppose anyone has a link to the bug report for this one? That way I can avoid asking any more dumb questions.