PDA

View Full Version : Need help with dungeon!

woodman1985
01-25-2007, 09:48 PM
Ok. On the overworld the combos are normal how they should be. Howerever, on a dungeon room when I scroll down to the dungeon combos it is a very light eye straining colour. I've tried to hit the "+" button and change the color and it changes it but it makes it stays way too bright to work.

I did Quest-map-edit-apperance-colour-caves but it didnt change any thing.

Can I have help with this? I have ZC 2.10.:)

Grayswandir
01-25-2007, 10:04 PM
Could you say which tileset you're using? The default one?

The default dungeon palletes (the Quest-map-edit-apperance-colour thing) are numbers 1 through 8. Try and see if one of those work.

Joe123
01-27-2007, 04:57 AM
When designing maps, if you press numbers 1-0 on the keypad, it changes which level palette you view the map in. These numbers correspond to those you were changing when editing the Dmaps. This does not actually change the colour of the map when you come to play it in ZC however, and you must change it the way you were doing in Quest->Dmaps etc. to change the colour when playing the quest. If you want to view the map in a level palette higher than 9, press F4 and type in the number of the palette.

Imprisoned
01-28-2007, 06:32 AM
Try different palettes by pressing 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9, or just using Data > Palette (I think it was there.)

Or just recolor the eye.

Joe123
01-28-2007, 07:42 AM
recolour the eye? eh? that makes little sense...