hello,

where is level 7 located

thank you

zcfan27330
01-25-2007, 11:28 PM
I think itt's south of the waterfall. Bomb to find it

gmas
01-25-2007, 11:41 PM
i have tried bombing everywhere around the watefall and still cant find it....can you elaborate a little bit.....is it in the bottom of the screen..bc I have tried that....is it in another screen or in the one with the waterfall?

zcfan27330
01-26-2007, 03:51 AM
1 screen directly south of the waterfall. you have to go around to get there. It should be in the desert area. 1 screen north of a heart container in the 2nd quest

patrickab7
01-26-2007, 04:54 AM
I just started on the official third quest not too long ago...holy crap. I've played Outlands and quite a few of the mainstream Zelda games and this bugger is insane. I did my best to find stuff on my own and ran into more door repair charges than I'd care to count.

Then I got to Level 8 and it was like the game said "we were just fooling around before...time to get serious". Link's medicine tab has been sky-high lately, suffice it to say.

Anywho, just wanted to drop a message...any way you can consolidate all the official third quest posts into a single pinned thread or something? Would make it easier to dig everything up.

Great job on Zelda Classic!

-PB

AxmKap
02-10-2007, 09:54 PM
I just started on the official third quest not too long ago...holy crap. I've played Outlands and quite a few of the mainstream Zelda games and this bugger is insane. I did my best to find stuff on my own and ran into more door repair charges than I'd care to count.
-PB

Haha yeah me too. I just started playing the official third quest for the first time, and I think I've dropped at least $400 on door repair. This is insane, and I could play 1st or 2nd quest in my sleep.

LinkMaster500
02-21-2007, 11:42 AM
Yes Level 7 is in one of the desert screens.

Yes it would help to have a full thread dedicated to this quest since it is played by many ZC users--especially those who discovered the program. And yes AxmKap, it is very difficult--even harder than the Second Quest.