PDA

View Full Version : Here's a GREAT trick when you're saving in B142!

cbailey78
01-24-2007, 05:06 PM
Right when you are saving a quest file or exporting, hold down the ENTER key and it will bypass all those fake error messages! Try it!:)

Beta Link
01-24-2007, 05:39 PM
That's cool. It saves alot of time, but other than that, it's kind of useless. But it's still cool anyway. :tongue:

ShadowTiger
01-24-2007, 05:40 PM
Yeah, that works because the focus is always on the only button on the new GUI Window that pops up with the information. It's like holding your foot on the gas pedal to make the car go rather than tapping it whenever you need to go an inch.

At least there's no other effect within ZQuest that enter has. I'm honestly amazed that the enter key has so little use within the main screen of it. :shrug: I really am.

Dark Nation
01-25-2007, 07:38 AM
*goes to change the behavior of the Enter key in ZQuest to delete the file without prompting for confirmation.* :p (j/k)

Radien ZC
01-25-2007, 07:58 AM
When ARE we going to get that feature? You know, the hotkey to delete all files in the ZC directory without confirmation?

I swear, I've been waiting forever for that one. :mad:

By the way, I think it should be mapped to the 'C' key.

Dark Nation
01-25-2007, 11:51 AM
How about mapping it to the left mouse button? Let's see what kind of quest someone can make without using the mouse! :D

Limzo
01-25-2007, 12:26 PM
Why not map it to no button, but rather all automatically like.

Stungun
01-26-2007, 07:02 PM
It should really be mapped wirelessly, y'know, like when any wireless device on the computer recieves a wireless packet or bit of data. From routers, Wiimotes, RC Buggies, you name it. :P

The_Amaster
01-26-2007, 07:32 PM
Wait...are we still talking about total file deletion? Only why would you link that to wireless device stimuli?

Radien ZC
01-26-2007, 10:12 PM
Wait...are we still talking about total file deletion? Only why would you link that to wireless device stimuli?
To be an ass. ;)

Hehe. We're just joking around. Nice to know it's still possible to do so around here.