PDA

View Full Version : Need help with a weird problem.

Village_Idiot44
01-22-2007, 01:06 AM
I'm having this annoying problem with the game. I got a save file set up and everything, but when I hit enter it says, and I quote:

Error loading 1st+qst[two plus signs on top of each other]
Internal error occured
ents and Settings/Stephen/Desktop/Desktop/Zelda Classic/ZC2+10/

The third row has the first and last parts missing because the box is so long and I can't move it. 'ents' is probably 'Documents', probably with some other stuff before it too (like C drive part) After 'ZC2+10/' I guess is '1st+qst[two plus signs on top of each other]'.

Anyways, I've been trying to find out how to fix this, where to find '1st+qst' with those two weird double plus signs, but it looks like the 2 closest things are already on my computer. In short, I'm stumped. My stepdad also tried to help me with this but found nothing.

This is on the latest version (2.10), in case that means anything.

On a side note, the file select screen is ridiculously dark. Is it supposed to be like that?

Help would be very appreciated. And before anyone says 'Go to the FAQ thread you noob!', I read it, didn't find anything that would help, posted this, didn't get a response for an entire week, so I decided to make a thread about this.

Beta Link
01-22-2007, 06:40 PM
Here's what you do if it can't find 1st.qst: Go into zelda-w, then go to the misc. menu, then go to "Quest Dir...". Here, you have to select the folder all the quests and stuff are in.

farsenea
01-23-2007, 06:05 PM
Here's what you do if it can't find 1st.qst: Go into zelda-w, then go to the misc. menu, then go to "Quest Dir...". Here, you have to select the folder all the quests and stuff are in.

I have the same issue (see my post at http://armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=96014) but only with non Admin users on my Win XP Pro machine. I did check the Directory and it is set properly. :(