PDA

View Full Version : These items do what?

alfinchkid
01-20-2007, 05:52 PM
I don't know what items do from this new version (that weren't in 2.10) To be exact:

Cane of Byrna
Hover Boots
Any of the scrolls (I want to know what each scroll does)
Whisp/charge rings (again, what do each of them do?)
Wealth Medal

If someone could explain these items, I'd really appreciate it. If I'm working in 2.11, I won't have the most advanced quest without these items in it. Thank you.

Nimono
01-20-2007, 06:23 PM
Cane of Byrna: Nothing.
Hover Boots: If you use the Roc's Feather, your air time is extended. Also works in gravity rooms when you walk off the edge.
Scrolls: Mostly obvious, so why do you need to know what the Spin Attack and Hurricane Blade scrolls do?
-Peril Beam: Fires a sword beam when you have one Heart left and you use the Sword.
-Quake Hammer: Stuns enemies when you charge the Hammer.
-Super Quake: Same as above, but more powerful and requires magic.
-Cross Beams: Use Spin Attack, create 4 Sword Beams in 4 directions.
Whisp Ring 1: Makes all Whisp effects temporary.
Whisp Ring 2: Immune to all Jinxes.
Charge Ring: Shortens Charge time.
Charge Ring 2: Same as above, but even shorter time.
Wealth Medals: It specifically states their values. They decrease Shop prices by a certain percentage.

You could've just read Beta 16's new features. >=(

alfinchkid
01-20-2007, 06:45 PM
Sorry, but thanks, pika.

_L_
01-23-2007, 07:10 AM
Actually, Charge Ring 1 only shortens the time between reaching the normal charge level (Spin Attack) and the magic charge level (Hurricane Spin).

ShadowTiger
01-23-2007, 01:55 PM
So the Charge Ring L2 does something different? Or does it only shorten that same charging time further yet?

redmage777
01-23-2007, 02:26 PM
What about the worn out glove? It seems that item was in tho oricle games, but I couldn't find any referance to it in the stratagy guide. It enebles Block pushing right?

CastChaos
01-23-2007, 04:52 PM
The worn out glove is the worse version of the bracelets/gloves. It lets you push only one block/screen. More useful than most people state.