PDA

View Full Version : i need help again

adventt
01-19-2007, 07:35 PM
would it be kool for someone to tell me the password for a map thingy or whatever its called for demoex.qst becasue when i try and play it it is like impossible to kil the dragon in the doungeon and i always run out of bombs when i get to the dinasaurs befroe him. thanks if u can but if u cant thats kool to. just give a response.:)

Russ
01-21-2007, 12:57 PM
As for the dinosaurs, their is a trick so you don't run out of bombs. When they eat the first one and look like they will explode, place a bomb on top of them to stun them then slash them with the sword to get more bombs. As for the dragon, I am stuck there to so some one else will have to give you advice on that.

erm2003
01-21-2007, 01:06 PM
It's not impossible, it's just difficult and you have to have patience. If you actually get to him with full hearts you can stay all the way to the right or left and fire the sword from the sides when he is not breathing fire in your direction. Without full life it's much harder but it can be done if you time your attacks based on where he is attacking. Keep on trying and you can make it through.