PDA

View Full Version : Question about use of the triforce pieces

aramil.nubin
01-17-2007, 08:06 AM
My question: Is it possible to create, say 4 different Triforce tiles, each one a different color, and make it so that there's and object for each color, and they appear seperately in the sub-menu? Like this:
http://h1.ripway.com/aramil/elementaltriforce.bmp

if it's possible, could you explain how?

shonox
01-17-2007, 12:41 PM
In the newest versions of ZQuest there is/will be a Triforce Editor where you can assign 8 different sprites to Triforce items. Which probably would show up there.

aramil.nubin
01-17-2007, 03:00 PM
So what's the newest one, and how do I go about getting it? I have 2.10, and 1.90, for playing different quests that may require the earlier one.

Nimono
01-17-2007, 04:20 PM
2.5 beta 119 is the latest version, but it's ONLY FOR TESTING FOR BUGS. I'd suggest getting 2.11 beta 15 instead. Currently, you can't make different sprites for the Triforce as items, but you CAN do so in the subscreen (Yes, we now have custom subscreens). Simply make the Triforce thing (not Triforce Frame) and place it where you want it to go. ;) Pick its tiles, and you're done. Simple, right?

The_Amaster
01-17-2007, 05:45 PM
Actually, if the Triforce Item Class bug is fixed, than you can make four different items, as you make four blank items with the images you want and the class triforce.