PDA

View Full Version : King of Red Lions and "Whistle Playing Sprites"!

Majora
01-15-2007, 08:02 PM
Assuming that th following is possible, if you write a sript for it, give EXTREMELY EXPLICIT directions. In the past, I tried using a "If link has this item (sword, etc) warp to (screen, dmap)" but without success. (Link just warped to a black screen that you can't escape)

Could it be possible to make it (KoRL I mean). I know it's possible to make a "Freestyle " raft, so how about a 1- (or 2-) by-3 FFC that looks like the King of Red Lions? The script should work something like this: You get on it the same way you do the FFC raft, but the whole thing does not move until link is at the center of the whole combo. When Link is on the Boat, facing E or W the combo is simply flipped. When Link faces North or South, the script changes to another FFC (1 other for south, and another for north)

As for "whistle is played" animation when attaching scripts to Items is FULLY functional, it should work like this:
As soon as you hit the button the whistle is assigned to, link is invisible and which ever FFC you chose is put on the screen right on him and plays for however many frames that combo is.

More Details will be added as I remember them.