PDA

View Full Version : SFX Question.

The_Amaster
01-15-2007, 07:57 PM
I'm tring to import some SFX, but I can't seem to get the right filetype. I've tried .sfx, .wav, and .mid, and it only even recoginzed .wav, but then when I try to actually import it it says the data is corrupt. Soo...what filetype do I need?

Majora
01-15-2007, 08:04 PM
You need .wav but something might be wrong with the files themselves. What version of ZC/Zquest are you using?

beefster09
01-15-2007, 08:14 PM
What version of ZC/Zquest are you using?
That's irrelevant. It's the files that are corrupt, but I suppose redownloading both might be helpful.

Majora
01-15-2007, 08:40 PM
That's irrelevant. It's the files that are corrupt, but I suppose redownloading both might be helpful.

You never know, one version/beta might have been able to something properly while another(later) version wouldn't. I've been seeing things get messed up and devs say that they never touched that part of the code. Case in point: The "B(selectable item) Button" bug. There should be no reason to change that part of the ZC code in any way (none that I can see), yet it stopped working (it's fixed now, but that was just an example).

So, while you might think/know its irrelevant, it won't hurt to ask would it?

Freedom
01-15-2007, 10:40 PM
stereo wav's wouldn't work, only mono in the version the sfx embeds started with, I haven't tried since, but that may be the problem.