PDA

View Full Version : Zero Quest

Blues Singer
01-13-2007, 11:02 PM
Where is the forum for Zero Quest???? Looked through these hundreds of pages for hours, is there anyway we can add a search so folks don't have to asked this dumb ?????

erm2003
01-13-2007, 11:05 PM
You just created it. Ask away. If the thread is that buried you don't want to dig it up it anyway.

Search is reserved for premium members to help cut down on the site's bandwidth.

Scotian Gold
01-13-2007, 11:22 PM
If you REALLY need to find something, search the archive...it's accessible through the Archive link at the bottom of the page, next to the Privacy Statement, etc...much faster than waiting for all the threads to come up with graphics, avatars...it's just text.

And if you REALLY REALLY need to find something, I would suggest using a site downloader, perhaps you will be able to download the archive to your hard drive and then do a search. (That's what I hope to do one of these days...it will be SOOOO much faster than browsing online).

ms_zelda_lady
01-13-2007, 11:46 PM
All you have to do is post here with the problem you have in Zero Quest and hopefully someone who has played this quest will be able to answer your question.

ms_zelda_lady

Blues Singer
01-14-2007, 10:26 AM
Thanks so much! Okay, just started LV8, but think I've missed something. I have 2nd boomerrang, bow/arrow,,red candle,flute,wand,hammer,2-din's fire,raft,ladder,mirror shield,big money bag, flippers, bracelt, and master sword. But there are about 4 things missing in my tools and 4 in my inventory. And there was 6-7 rooms on the left side of LV7 I couldn't find a way to get into. Could someone send me a screenshot of the room with the passage to get to these??? I've been back in there 4 times and can't find it. Desperate!!!!! I just know I've missed something...