PDA

View Full Version : First it's lulz,then you feel sick

punkonjunk1024
01-13-2007, 03:36 PM
North American Man/Boy Love Association (http://216.220.97.17/)

Yup, it's serious. At first it was reaaaally funny, then... well, it's an organization for deluded child molestorz. What the fuck.

Dechipher
01-13-2007, 05:25 PM
Not really. Looks like they're committed to the freedom to love who you love in a consenting manner. I'm pretty sure they said they do not condone any form of sexual abuse or coercion, which molestation would fall under.

I don't really understand these people, but whatever. I say whatever two consenting adults do is their business so long as it doesn't impose on anyone else. I dont' know how I feel about this though. I guess it depends on what you define as 'boy' and 'man'. If we're talking 16 and 18 that's one thing, but anything under/over that is a little weird.

Breaker
01-13-2007, 05:31 PM
You've never heard of NAMBLA? Have you been living under a rock?

Aurified
01-13-2007, 05:43 PM
They're still better than Hal Turner

Goat
01-13-2007, 06:45 PM
They had that fantastic episode about NAMBLA on South Park a few years ago, and they also mention it a lot on The Daily Show. NAMBLA is seriously the finniest thing ever.

Breaker
01-14-2007, 01:40 AM
There's also a woman / girl love community called Butterfly Kisses.

Tim
01-14-2007, 06:46 AM
They're still better than Hal Turner

Lurk moar.

NAMBLA has been associated with Michael Jackson insults, poj... Have you net even tried to put two and two together?

Darth Marsden
01-14-2007, 07:16 AM
There's also a woman / girl love community called Butterfly Kisses.
See, now THAT I can get behind ;)

In their own way, they see themselves as justified. Personally I think it's wrong, but eh. Long as no-one is permanantly scarred for the rest of their lives, forced to endure horrific nightmares and years of painful therapy to putr the sick, twisted experiences behind them and lead somewhat normal lives.

punkonjunk1024
01-14-2007, 04:51 PM
I thought it was a joke when I heard about it on south park.
Everyone sees themselves as justified, everything is relative, but you still need some kind of moral restraint. Seriously.

http://216.220.97.17/dance-md.jpg
That picture is from this site -
http://216.220.97.17/boys.htm

If you take a look at a few of these, you'll see very low ages, some outside the teens -

The Best Thing That Ever Happened to MeGreg, age 16
I Love Him, and I Know That He Loves Me Darrel, age 16
It Shouldn't Be a Crime to Make Love Bryan, age 12 1/2
Boys Help Men, Too "College Boy", age 19
I'm Not Going To Be Kept Away from Him (An Interview) Thijs, age 11

Friendship & Fun
He Listens to Me, Unlike Most People Robert, age 16
Sex Is Really Beautiful with My Friend Dennis, age 13
The Beach Luis Miguelito de Argentina, age 13
De la Boca Chiquito Luis Miguelito de Argentina, age 13
Such a Relationship Is Very Beneficial Dan, age 19
"Air Guitar" Anton, age 14
Man, What a Feeling! Eric, age 14
Because I Enjoy It (An Interview) Theo, age 13

So uh... Yeah. Sure, a 18yo is probably smart enough to know if they want an big old dick in there butt, but a 12 year old definitely shouldn't be making that decision. That's why this is really disturbing. These guys are serious.

Aurified
01-14-2007, 07:02 PM
I am a smelly turd

I know that NAMBLA is all about an olderman wanting rights to fornicate young boys... WOW! Honestly as long as they aren't being sexual predetors and the children (and/or thier parents [don't ask me what kind of responcible parent would, but who am I to judge]) consent I don't mind.

Yoshiman
01-14-2007, 10:48 PM
I honestly thought this was a thread about someone getting drunk for the first time.

But on topic, I don't think younger kids are able to consent with an older person. A 12 year old saying that they "love" a 30 year old is almost like a middle school relationship (and we all know how those work out). Younger kids don't have the mentality to keep a strong relationship, or to deal with sex.

Homosexuality is fine by me, since it's between two adults who are able to comprehend their actions and it isn't hurting anybody else. But like punkonjunk said, someone around the age of 18 knows if "they want a big old dick in their butt," as opposed to a preteen who's still trying to figure out why they're growing hair down there.

ZTC
01-22-2007, 01:05 PM
out come the shota and loli (and their respective kons) =/

never heard of that group befoar this

Glitch
01-22-2007, 03:28 PM
North America Marlan Brando Lookalikes Association

Lilith
01-22-2007, 11:34 PM
See, now THAT I can get behind ;)

Yes, mothers inserting things into the vaginas of their 6 year old daughters is pretty sexy.