PDA

View Full Version : how do i disable the sword flingie thing?

xenxe7777
01-13-2007, 12:25 AM
ok how do i make it so my sword doesent seemingly fly out of my hand every time i swing it :confused:

and while your helping me how do i set the player position on a map

WindStrike
01-13-2007, 12:36 AM
Go to Quest --> Misc Data --> Item Properties - Sword Tab. In the Beam Hearts column, mark the checkboxes off, and keep the number of hearts at 100. This should insure that you won't be able to fire sword beams.

As for the player position... well... just look here, because that can get a little lengthy, and this would probably explain it a heck of a lot better than I can:
http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=91177

xenxe7777
01-13-2007, 12:46 AM
i looked at it and i cant find where to look at it so i cant find out how to set the player position alll it refers it to is set the player position whith the green square i cant find the f ing square where is it

hyreforgling
01-13-2007, 01:48 AM
To place Link on the screen in ZQuest, you must press PageDown and click the 4th, I think, button and click some where on the screen you want Link to be.

xenxe7777
01-13-2007, 03:36 AM
wow:eek: i cant beleive i missed the pg down button i thuoght i pressed every key on the key bord tanks for thr tip the pg down button has alot more than just putting link somwhere whithout that a quest cant go to far