PDA

View Full Version : ZC freeze

Bull Bizard
01-12-2007, 01:49 PM
I know someone who has dowmloaded ZC but when she opens it the programme freeze...

http://finalfantasydelta.free.fr/erreur.jpg

Anyone know this bug ? It's a pity cause she can't play quest at all. :(

EDIT : excuse me, but the windows message is in french... The traduction is the basic bug signal like "ZC as encounter a problem and must be closed"...

hyreforgling
01-12-2007, 08:04 PM
I've had that happen, but it only happened to me when I exited Zelda Classic. So, I'm sorry, I can't help you.

Joe123
01-13-2007, 05:30 AM
Ive had this often when closing the programme, and I THINK it tends to be when theres lots of apps open, so she could try closing as many programmes as she can before running it. Also, try downloading a different version of the programme.

Hmm... I was going to say 'you mean translation not transduction' but then I looked it up and it does mean translation (so good thing i did that eh) but then I noticed also that its the same word in french. Your english is very good :P (although I think most often people would say translation rather than transduction)

Bull Bizard
01-13-2007, 01:10 PM
Thanks for my english... (I'm french anyway ^__^)

If the 2.10 doesn't work, which version can I recommend her ?
The one juste below ?

EDIT : She tried the version below the 2.10 and the 2.10 dos but it does not work at all.
The version below freeze like the 2.10 and the dos version doesn't open itself when we double clic on it. :(

The fact is that a second personne today tells me that he have the same problem... Zquest and ZC have problem on some type of computers ???