PDA

View Full Version : Dive Warp and Dive item

Bull Bizard
01-10-2007, 10:36 AM
Hello, :)

I got a problem with the dive things.

First, I though that dive for item flag was made for finding a special item (that we can choose like under the armos) but non. It appears that we just can found random rupees like under the bushes. :(

Is there a way to change that ?

Secondly, I've tried a Dive warp. There is a small pool with the "water" combo and in the middle a "Dive warp" one (graphic is a water like too). Ok, it works but when I swim in the pool and swim through the differents combos, Link appears to WALK not swim ! (Because it's not the "water" type combo anymore on the middle case of the pool). Can I fix this ?

Joe123
01-10-2007, 12:33 PM
1) If you set the 'Room Type' as 'Special Item' and select what item you'd like in the room, when you dive on a 'Dive for Item' flag then you collect the item after diving on that spot.

2) You can swim through dive warp tiles I think :confused: You can in 2.10 at least

Bull Bizard
01-10-2007, 01:59 PM
I got 2.10 but it seems that I got this bug for dive warp combo... I'll retry.

I've already tried the "room type » special item" but the special item I selected isn't the one I got... it's only 20 rupees or 1. (I've just tried 5 times but, is it normal ?)

So, it seems my problems don't really exist... O__O

Thanks for your help, I will try again.