PDA

View Full Version : Level 3 Isle of the Winds

TheBestGamer
01-09-2007, 10:01 PM
I am stuck in this level. I have been to all but 5 rooms. I can't find the key to get to the northwest room, and I don't have the power bracelet needed (or whatever I need to push that block) to get to the room directly to the right. The only other rooms I haven't gained access to are either the boss room or directly adjacent to it.

Edit: It seems my brother didn't realize he was on my account. For the record, this post belongs to thebetter1.

rpgaddict3
03-11-2007, 05:58 PM
Well, I think I can answer that question, at least to some extent. To the point of the dungeon where you are, there are a total of 4 Small Keys which could have been obtained, and you only need 3 of them to advance to the Mini-Boss and the Power Glove.

All I can do right now is provide you with locations of the 4 Small Keys and let you go from there, since you seem to only be needing 1 to advance and it would be impossible for me to know which ones you have and have not obtained. Taking the NW room as A-1 (with Letters across the top and numbers going down), the first key is downstairs at D-2. (And by that, I mean you have to use the stairs to get to it) Downstairs at E-2 is another Small Key. A 3rd Small Key is found by using the Eastern Exit and going 1 screen south of said exit of the Scorpio dungeon. The final Small Key you can have at this point is inside a Treasure Chest at A-3.

As I said, you only need 3 of these 4 Keys to face the Mini-Boss and obtain the Power Glove, though I would suggest getting all 4. If you need more detail than that, then let me know. I have some stuff written down.