PDA

View Full Version : Quest Rule:Hurricane Blade uses Magic

Dlbrooks33
01-07-2007, 05:10 AM
Good to add near the other magic rules :D. Anyways, this would be a great quest rule because the only game that had this technique besides MC was Lttp. Lttp was the only one who forced magic for that skill. MC let you use it freely. Since its already programmed on, it should be when you put it in to make it B-compatible. But don't gray it out, let us uncheck it :).

Nicholas Steel
01-07-2007, 06:32 AM
erm lttp you can do straigt from when you get your sword and it consumes 0 mana.

Revfan9
01-07-2007, 07:38 AM
He's talking about the hurricane spin, when Link spins multiple times and moves around while spinning. DlBrooks, the hurricane spin is only obtainable in the GBA version, and some of us have only played the SNES version.

And yes, this would be a great idea... To put more of a limit on the hurricane spin.

Master_of_Power
01-07-2007, 10:34 AM
They put the hurricane spin attack in LTTP? o.O;

I didn't know that... gotta figure out how to get it, lol

Revfan9
01-07-2007, 02:15 PM
You can only get it in the GBA version. Beat Four Swords, then the lumberjack guy will give you 10 riddles to solve. Solve all 10 riddles and you get the hurricane spin. It's not really all that worth it.

The_Amaster
01-07-2007, 02:26 PM
How do you activate Hurricane Spin anyway? I keep trying, and seem to only ever get it by accident.

ShadowTiger
01-07-2007, 03:24 PM
How do you get him to ask you the riddles? I beat Four Swords, and went right to the guy, but all he says is that he's good at riddles. He doesn't ask me any.

While we're on the topic of a Hurricane Spin, I think it lasts too long. O.o' Not that it's a bad thing, but that you can't end it early. Perhaps if you hit A while spinning, you would stop spinning?

Dlbrooks33
01-07-2007, 05:41 PM
it doesn't last too long, thats how it is on MC.

Turbon714
01-07-2007, 08:16 PM
How do you get him to ask you the riddles? I beat Four Swords, and went right to the guy, but all he says is that he's good at riddles. He doesn't ask me any.

You have to acquire 10 medals in the game, which you can only obtain by beating the game with more rupees than the rest of your buddies/enemies/who ever you play the game with. After that you go back to the lumberjack and he will give you riddles. So to get the Hurricane Blade, you have to beat the game at least 10 times. I say don't bother unless you are a extremely dedicated zelda fan which wants to get every possible item ever because the Hurricane Blade is overrated in that game...

-Turb

Dlbrooks33
01-07-2007, 10:29 PM
don't even have to do it that way, just make sure the othre player always has less rupees than you every time you go to the next level. (I used my sis gamepak and sp to cheat and make me win it all and pick her up and throw her around when we needed to do the "teamwork"

_L_
01-07-2007, 11:29 PM
Good to add near the other magic rules :D. Anyways, this would be a great quest rule because the only game that had this technique besides MC was Lttp.You forgot The Wind Waker.

Besides, MC had the "Great Spin Attack" which is similar but importantly different.