PDA

View Full Version : Guarenteed Halo 3 multiplayer Beta Key

ONeilcool
01-06-2007, 02:14 AM
Apparently people who buy Crackdown(a game coming out on Xbox360) have a chance of getting a beta key for Halo 3 multiplayer. Those who pre-order it are guarenteed one

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=200166&affid=3003&source=0105&WT.mc_id=0105st(read the Bonus Offer section)

This is suprising because I was expecting very few people to acutally get beta keys for the Halo 3 multiplayer. Everyone that I know that has a Xbox 360 signed up for it. Seems like millions of people will be able to play the beta now.

I haven't heard anything about the acutal game, but I bet it totally sucks and 90% of the people who buy it will get it for the Halo multiplayer :p

MottZilla
01-06-2007, 04:03 PM
On the contrary, Crackdown looks very cool and from the sounds of it will be a great game. I intend to get it, and a Halo 3 beta entry would be a nice bonus for me. I never saw Halo as being special but free betas, hell ya.

Cloral
01-06-2007, 04:43 PM
Halo 3 is the only 360 title I'm currently looking forward to. But from what I know about game betas from being on the development side of several of them, I'm not at all interested in being part of the beta. I can wait for the finished game to ship. In the meantime, they're releasing more multiplayer maps for Halo 2.