PDA

View Full Version : Isle of the Winds help pleeease

Spectaculol
01-02-2007, 03:51 PM
Hi there, I just recently found out about zeldaclassic, and imo its one of the best things ive stumbled upon on the internet.

But anyways, Im playing Isle of the four winds and im really stuck on level 6. Ive beat 1-5 and believe I have gotten everything out of them. Its been tough so far, but nothing I couldnt handle. But now this dungeon.. I cant for the life of me figure out what to do! The description says any of the levels can be beaten in any order with whatever you find in that dungeon, with the exception that you need the flippers to get into level six, which I have and have done respectively.

But the level is only 3 rooms.. the opening room, and the second and third rooms which both needed to be bombed into. Ive tried everything to find somewhere else to go. Ive bombed every wall, superbombed every square inch, blew the ocarina in all rooms, killed all the enemies, shot the eyes of the statues with the bow, and the magic wand.. I just cant figure it out..

Someone please help me, ive spent hours and hours trying to get through this, and thats simply too much time to be spent with no progress with the limited amount of time I have these days for gaming. I want to finish this quest, but its getting to the point where it just wont be worth it!

Sorry about the tirade, Its just so frustrating lol

Thanks anyone who helps

DarkFlameWolf
01-02-2007, 07:03 PM
Walk through the north wall in the third room. Look for other similar walkable walls. Good Luck.

chiefbigcalf
11-29-2008, 06:39 PM
Very nice game....but I still have the original sword. Completed the first four levels, but I need a better sword. Can some one help, please? Thanks.

DarkFlameWolf
11-29-2008, 07:27 PM
its on waterfall island. Look on the southern end for a lone triangle mark, play your whistle on it.