But I feel goooood...

Breaker
12-31-2006, 11:19 AM
I have a new avatar.

ShadowTiger
12-31-2006, 12:34 PM
... ...

... *pets* >.> ... <.< ... ... o.o'

Kudos on the new experience, Kolt. Think you'll stick with that brand again, or will you go off to another brand to experiment around? I'm now 21, and can (Legally) invest a dollar or two to a bottle.

Then again, be Jewish around Passover/Easter. You won't be wondering what it's like to be drunk for long. :rolleyes:

AtmaWeapon
01-01-2007, 05:08 PM
Breaker what is that thing in your avatar?

Breaker
01-01-2007, 06:43 PM
It's a sloth.

ctrl-alt-delete
01-01-2007, 07:18 PM
When I was drunk, I tried to fuck it.

phattonez
01-01-2007, 09:54 PM
For the first time ever.

Really confused.

Jaw feels heavy. Stomach hurts...

But I feel goooood...

Jaw feels heavy? Stomach hurts? Sorry to say, I've never had that experience when drunk. Any dizzyness? I have to admit, the last line looked to me like drunk typing. If you have a Myspace, I can show you what I decided to do when drunk one Thanksgiving night.

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=27072964&categoryID=0&IsSticky=0&groupID=100000517&Mytoken=68CC45A8-A206-4509-967572A4CF914EE349902843

ctrl-alt-delete
01-02-2007, 03:09 AM
Yeah, I was pretty dizzy. I laid down on the living room floor for a while before my girlfriend made me get up and go to bed. Pretty good night, all in all.

SUCCESSOR
01-09-2007, 07:03 AM
That's it? Nothing interesting happened? That first sucks.

My first time getting drunk I woke up half way in the bathroom(you know, the doorway) with partial memories of being held over a toilet, falling beside a toilet(more than once), and of course throwing up in the toilet(and possibly elsewhere). That's not even mentioning the stupid shit I said/yelled that I can't even remember. Damn cheap vodka. [Fact: You know you for certain you are drunk when you stand up out of a chair and stumble sideways a good 10 - 15 feet to hit your head on the front door.]

Did you atleast say anything stupid? Last time I was socially hammered I anounced to everyone that I was alright because I was "Three guys cool!"

Last time I was drunk I was alone in my car drinking Jack and Dr Pepper. I filled at least four 20 oz bottles with my own urine and cried like a baby for god knows how long.

You gotta make these things interesting!

bigjoe
01-09-2007, 02:45 PM
For the first time ever.

Really confused.

Jaw feels heavy. Stomach hurts...

But I feel goooood...

Congratulations! You have just taken the first step down a long road of fun, memorable times.

ctrl-alt-delete
01-09-2007, 07:15 PM
That's it? Nothing interesting happened? That first sucks.

My first time getting drunk I woke up half way in the bathroom(you know, the doorway) with partial memories of being held over a toilet, falling beside a toilet(more than once), and of course throwing up in the toilet(and possibly elsewhere). That's not even mentioning the stupid shit I said/yelled that I can't even remember. Damn cheap vodka. [Fact: You know you for certain you are drunk when you stand up out of a chair and stumble sideways a good 10 - 15 feet to hit your head on the front door.]

Did you atleast say anything stupid? Last time I was socially hammered I anounced to everyone that I was alright because I was "Three guys cool!"

Last time I was drunk I was alone in my car drinking Jack and Dr Pepper. I filled at least four 20 oz bottles with my own urine and cried like a baby for god knows how long.

You gotta make these things interesting!

That was just a very simple reply. I have since gotten drunk again. To slightly elaborate, for lack of time, Wii Sports is great fun when you are drunk.

Also, I cried like a bitch to my best friend.

And uh...laughed because my friend said sixteen...laughed hard.

Other than that, talked about sex a whole lot and then had sex a whole lot.

More later.

Lilith
01-10-2007, 01:14 AM
Wow, acting like an idiot is really fun and exciting

Archibaldo
01-10-2007, 11:01 AM
I know my first drunk experience I yelled everything I said. I didn't just talk at a normal level I literally yelled every thing I said for no reason what-so-ever.

SUCCESSOR
01-16-2007, 02:24 AM
Wow, acting like an idiot is really fun and exciting

Almost as exciting as being completly bland and cynical.

phattonez
01-17-2007, 07:49 PM
I know my first drunk experience I yelled everything I said. I didn't just talk at a normal level I literally yelled every thing I said for no reason what-so-ever.

I enjoy whispering my words while drunk.

Chibidia
01-20-2007, 09:14 PM
Drunk memories are the best... well, the ones you can remember. My favorite was one time I got drunk in the parking lot at Wal-mart while my friend was working and was going to quick drink with me on a break.

*Danny opens passanger side door*
Danny: Yeah man, time to get dru... dude, where are your pants?
Me: *wakes up* Wha?... I... huh... I don't know.
- 10 minutes later -
Danny: ...dude, maybe you should put on some pants!
Me: *drinks*

Lilith
01-21-2007, 06:01 AM
Almost as exciting as being completly bland and cynical.

Almost as exciting as being PERMABANNED