PDA

View Full Version : All I want for Giftmas is Nintendo Wii...

SUCCESSOR
12-29-2006, 03:32 AM
Nintendo Wii... Nintendo Wii... All I want for Giftmas is Nintendo Wii...

So I can play the new Zelda!

Wii Tennis is like crack. Miis are teh greatness! I need to get the thing online! :D

Other than waiting for 5 hours in the cold for the thing, getting screwed over by Nintendo on my TP GCN preorder, and blistering of the glans from anticipation.

Hocus Pick!

Anyone else get exaclty what they wanted.

Gerudo
12-29-2006, 11:49 AM
i got an RCA Lyra 5GB mp3 player.

that and i got a delayed 'Giftmas' gift, which i'm not going to mention.

so yeah. ;)

Cloral
12-29-2006, 02:27 PM
I got end tables for my apartment. Which, incidentally, is exactly what I asked for. I don't get games at Christmas anymore because if there's a game I want, I just go ahead and buy it myself. Having a job is really nice.

Lilith
12-30-2006, 05:24 AM
We didn't get it. My bro's present from my parents was Microsoft Office. Mine was $100. They made us spend $200-300 each on things for them/extended fam. And I'm moving in like a week. Just wanted to whine :) !

Goat
01-06-2007, 09:50 PM
I got chlymidia. It wasn't what I asked for :(

The_Amaster
01-06-2007, 10:04 PM
I got an iPod nano, and for once in my life, I felt in touch with the modern world(seeing as I don't get cable, or have a cell phone, or a computer less than 6 years old, or any kind of non-handheld console)

Darth Marsden
01-08-2007, 05:21 AM
I got a punching bag. Now I can take my aggresion out on that rather than the wall, which is starting to look a little dented.

Also picking up the Bond books I haven't already got, (The non-Fleming ones), but I'mbuying those myself.