PDA

View Full Version : ZC for Wii???

Mallrat
12-27-2006, 12:44 AM
How about a new version of ZC that you can use on the Nintendo Wii? It's very possible to do so. It could be the ZC Channel. Basically, you could have the editor and the player availlable. You could play games using the remote turned sideways, like an NES controller, and for the editor you could use the remote as a mouse pointer, and the nnunchuk attachment for various other functions. There are enough buttons to do everything, too. I first got this idea when I saw that I could download the original Legend of Zelda for the Virtual Console. I love ZC, and although I'm still not finished with my first quest yet due to time issues, I think this woud benefit Wii owners who are also ZC fans. I always find at least a few minutes here and there to play my Wii, but I don't always have time to go into ZC and work on my quest. Just something to think about. If it's not possible right now, maybe some time in the future.:)

Luigi
12-27-2006, 10:17 AM
http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=92557

Suggestions to make ZC into something it isn't and will probably never be.

These suggestions venture even deeper into the realm of improbabilities and toe the line of sheer impossibilities in terms of where Zelda Classic is going. First and foremost, anything involving porting ZC to any other system is unlikely. That's something to do on your own time. As of right now, Zelda Classic is strictly for the computer, and more than likely Mac and Linux systems. (In their respective futures, of course. It's not too far away for them actually.) Making ZC 3D, RPG battle systems, and simulating certain aspects of Zelda 2 are all on this list of things to just not touch upon. At all, please. Same thing for multiplayer. Here is one example of what not to suggest. Many, many people have already suggested multiplayer features in ZC. Do Not Suggest It.

According to the above, It seems you're not allowed to suggest various ports to other systems.

The_Amaster
12-27-2006, 10:44 AM
Even if it could be physicaly possible, the legal implications are enourmous.

DarkFlameWolf
12-27-2006, 11:44 AM
No, no, and no. Like every other thread about porting a program like this to a console, it is highly unlikely it could ever be possible. Too much work and too many legal issues. Not to mention they haven't released to the general public, Wii code packages to be making your own wii channel for that type of thing. Thread closed.