PDA

View Full Version : Can't get full screen

mcmaineacjam
12-22-2006, 11:55 AM
I looked through threads til I was crosseyed, and tried different things but nothing seemed to work. I am moving to a new computer with MS XP Home and a flat screened monitor. I cannot get any of the Zelda Classic versions to run in full screen, just small windows. I am jonesing, I was in the middle of working through Freedom's quests. Can anyone help me out?

I have been trying the link that has the -fullscreen on it. I have deleted and downloaded again. The other sizes work ok. Help!

FIERCEDEITY
01-04-2007, 08:59 PM
i'm having the same problem here...

valirpaz
01-10-2007, 09:59 PM
Now we're three.. Man, I was so looking forward to playing and now that's only possible in that tiny window. well at least something..

HEEELP?

xenxe7777
01-13-2007, 03:57 AM
i can relate but personly dont know because whith my other editor i need to turn the color and the procecer speed down other wise it dont work hope it helps

mcmaineacjam
01-13-2007, 07:29 AM
I looked through threads til I was crosseyed, and tried different things but nothing seemed to work. I am moving to a new computer with MS XP Home and a flat screened monitor. I cannot get any of the Zelda Classic versions to run in full screen, just small windows. I am jonesing, I was in the middle of working through Freedom's quests. Can anyone help me out?

I have been trying the link that has the -fullscreen on it. I have deleted and downloaded again. The other sizes work ok. Help!

I have since been told that some video cards do not support the old version of DOS that Zelda is built on. I don't know if it is true, but I have accepted it, and will try playing on a smaller screen when my old system finishes dying! There are always bigger monitors.... ;)

valirpaz
01-19-2007, 03:53 PM
mh. i have a widescreen notebook. maybe that is a reason too

metalmight
01-20-2007, 07:36 PM
I have a fullscreen problem too! Mine is different though. I can only see the top half of the picture! The only thing I have found that is helpful (not really) is that I can change the resolution in the ag.cfg file. So I changed it from 320x240 to 640x480. Now the screen is small! Not what I would call "Full Screen". Someone help! I can't find any information whatsoever regarding video options! Where is the help file! Sincerely, MetalMight