PDA

View Full Version : which quest is the best?

DarkDeath
12-17-2006, 01:12 PM
remember you cant say your own quest
i think links birthday is the best because
of the excellent design and diffrent music
insink with the envirionment and last but
not least it isnt too hard.:cool:

ShadowTiger
12-17-2006, 01:17 PM
Sometimes I wonder how the names of the Quest Discussion forum (http://www.armageddongames.net/forumdisplay.php?f=30) and General Discussion look alike.

Either way, look for C-Dawg's Sabotage Dragoon. It's a bit difficult, but it'll keep you occupied well past any of the other quests, despite not being finished yet. Otherwise check out Hero Of Dreams by Shoelace, or C-Dawg's Dreams Of Yesterday, or Radien's DoR, (Dance Of Remembrance?) or anything by Freedom or Mr. Z.

DarkDeath
12-17-2006, 01:20 PM
alright thinks il try it when its finished :D

DarkDeath
12-17-2006, 01:22 PM
crap spelled thanks wrong any way I will try them:D

ShadowTiger
12-17-2006, 01:49 PM
If you can find a Demo of it, you can try it now. :shrug: Google it or something. It should be pretty popular.

http://www.armageddongames.net/images/styles/classicblack/buttons/edit.gif *cough*

... g'haa, I'm sorry. I'm such a jerk.

DarkDeath
12-17-2006, 02:03 PM
is there any way u could give me a zip or .qst of it ?:)

Imprisoned
12-17-2006, 02:11 PM
Here's the demo
http://www.cgi101.com/~jman2050/SD2004.zip
;)

DarkDeath
12-17-2006, 02:18 PM
oh yea thanks im downloading it right now:cool:

DarkDeath
12-17-2006, 02:36 PM
so what quests do you guys think is best:)

Imprisoned
12-17-2006, 02:39 PM
ZOMG. Use the edit button

http://www.armageddongames.net/images/styles/classicblack/buttons/edit.gif
It's in the lower-right corner of your post.

Link to Tortuga by Freedom

DarkDeath
12-17-2006, 02:42 PM
yes the download is done!!!!!:D :D :D

Imprisoned
12-17-2006, 02:49 PM
Mine downloaded in 20 seconds :D

It indeed is a very good and well thought out quest. I'll be looking forward to it.

Prrkitty
12-17-2006, 04:57 PM
DarkDeath, from now on if you mess up a post... use the edit button and edit your post. Please do not double post (ie: one post right after another)... please and thank you.

DarkDeath
12-18-2006, 05:19 PM
alright i will i figurared out how:D , my sabotage dragon wont let me past the map screens grrrrrr :mad: :mad: :mad:
can some one plz give me info on the situation

Moresco
12-18-2006, 07:50 PM
ok that quest is insane....I got to the elban cave, didn't know what to do, so I wandered. found some moblin rebellion or something? then found the land of rain and fell down a whole into some underground cave where these wonderful pink blocks would become blocks and then smoosh down flat so you could cross over them. then i got bored and quit. :(

oh the dialogue was really sweet too, only i hate the dialogue system in zelda classic when you use warps because you can't keep the dialogue moving unless you remember to move your character. that's so weird.

DarkDeath
12-18-2006, 08:18 PM
people your going off topic what quest do you think is the best quest and why:(

DarkFlameWolf
12-18-2006, 08:34 PM
not picking any of my quests, cuz that's not right. So the best quest imo, is Link's Birthday: Delux from Mr. Z.

Zelda_Warrior
12-19-2006, 06:45 PM
Link's Birthday is pretty much on the top of my list as well.

Isle Of The Winds is really good too but a couple of quests are still better than it

Also I don't think you should ask what the best quest is to play it, its good to get suggestions but if you doing this to figure out what to play just go to the database on PZC or ZC and find a quest that you might like

Joe123
12-19-2006, 07:40 PM
Isle of the Winds was my favourite. How far does sabotage dragoon go before it finishes though? It seemed to end after the big stalfos boss, is there a newer version?

elise
12-19-2006, 08:01 PM
There are many goodquests around it is very personal what is for you the best, sabotage dragoon for me isn't a quest but a demo .......HOD from shoelace , the last one from Mudvayne is a good one but also the quests from Freedom are very good , the wrath and longing from Nemel from Vargen also was a big surprise ............whats the best........they all got the max 5 stars from me ;)

C-Dawg
12-20-2006, 01:02 AM
Isle of the Winds was my favourite. How far does sabotage dragoon go before it finishes though? It seemed to end after the big stalfos boss, is there a newer version?

Quite a bit more. The game is open-ended, though, which makes it confusing for some people. Remember, there are three arcs going on simultaniously; your job to take out the Moblins, the Baron's gold supply, etc, (the sabotage mission), your mission to save your allies, and your other numerous detours to get items or information. Progression is generally linear within each of the three threads, but you're free to bounce between them.

Petoe
12-20-2006, 10:08 AM
Well since DarkFlameWolf is my favorite questmaker, I have to say her quests are one of the best ones out there. And now I am working on a quest with her, how cool is that? ;)

Oh and I shouldn't forget the guy who just posted before me, C-Dawg. C's game design and zquest skills are from another planet. His work is beyond fantastic. His quest under construction, Sabotage Dragoon, is the most impressive ZC quest I've ever encountered. I'd be lucky if I was even half the questmaker C is.

C-Dawg
12-20-2006, 01:13 PM
As I recall, MM:DWR is consistently ranked higher than DoY, so I don't think you need to worry about that, Petoe. It's got zillions less bugs, too.

DarkFlameWolf
12-20-2006, 01:44 PM
well I know I'm no match for Petoe or C-Dawg in terms of ZC skill, but I do believe having Petoe on my side for Lost Isle will increase quest quality. :)