PDA

View Full Version : kind of confused.

Cageman
12-17-2006, 11:55 AM
hey im new to Zelda classic. i recently downloaded this game because i was bored and now im hooked on it. ive never played this zelda before as i am only 14. but zelda is my alltime favorite game. i have a question about the Zelda Quest. when you download a Zelda quest from the main webpage. is it like its own game? or does it add on to zelda classic? and what Zelda quest did you like best that you recomend me to download? thanks in advance.

Also how do i run the quest? i downloaded one called Adventures of mysteria or something close to that. and i dont know hwo to run it. i have windows xp btw.

EDIT by ShadowTiger: Double Posts Merged.

erm2003
12-17-2006, 12:04 PM
Check out the first post in this thread:
http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=85584

Always try to read the sticky threads for some important information and FAQs. This should get you off and running. Have fun!

Cageman
12-17-2006, 12:25 PM
Okay thanks. sorry for not reading the stickys. Yay i got it working thanks alot. this game should keep me busy for a long time, considering how many diffrent quest i can download.

I also had one other problem. that ive had since i downloaded the game and couldnt find out how to fix in the faq. When ever i try to play fullscreen only the top half of the screen shows anything. the bottom half is blank and i cant fix it. the only way i can get the whole screen to show is to play in, large windowed mode.

Im using version 2.10. and one more question (sorry for all the questions) im playing a zelda questcalled adventures of mysteria and i have a bow but i cant equip it i cant even move the box over it using the arrow keys or any keys

EDIT by ShadowTiger: Double Posts Merged.

The_Amaster
12-17-2006, 12:54 PM
What version are you using? And BTW, please try not to double post. Theres an edit button at the bottom.

Nicholas Steel
12-17-2006, 07:43 PM
you need to find/buy arrows to go with the bow.