PDA

View Full Version : Triforce Editor?

alfinchkid
12-17-2006, 10:11 AM
How can I change the subscreen look of my triforce when I get it? I can't seem to be able to change it at all! Where do I change the Triforce appearance, and what tiles are they?

The_Amaster
12-17-2006, 11:41 AM
Depends on wheather you have a beta or 2.10. If you have one of the more recent betas, than you can make items that are type "Triforce" and assign them custom graphics, and then use the subscreen editor to make custom triforce pieces.

Zelda_Warrior
12-17-2006, 01:34 PM
Use the subscreen editor in 2.11 if that's the version you're using. It's in the 'quest' drop down menu. But, if your using anything older, all you can do is change their positioning by going into 'quest' and changing where they go.

Majora
12-20-2006, 09:40 PM
For Amaster's reply, I tried making a Z-Item a class 32 (triforce) Item, but it won't act like an actual Triforce fragment:( all link does is hold it above his head like a regular Item, what's up with that?

The_Amaster
12-20-2006, 10:01 PM
Hmm..your right thats weird. I'll be honest, when I said that, I had never actually tried it, but the theory was rock sound. I'll ask a dev, or someone.