PDA

View Full Version : Please do these 2 quest rules before the next release...

Dlbrooks33
12-16-2006, 10:38 PM
You've already done what I'm about to say. But they are both only limited to the Z-3 Animation so if you turn these quest rules up like they should have been a long time ago, the other animations can be like the Z-3, just without the 8 frames...

Quest Rules:

First-Frame Return:Already done in Z-3 animation. Just needs to be put as a quest rule so the other animations can follow this rule and return to their first-frame when Link stops moving.

Z-3 Animation Style Screen Scrolling:Observe the code closely and see how you made the screen scroll with the Z-3 Animation and turn it into a quest rule so the other Animations can follow the screen scrolling style.

*b*
12-17-2006, 02:00 AM
Z-3 Animation Style Screen Scrolling:Observe the code closely and see how you made the screen scroll with the Z-3 Animation and turn it into a quest rule so the other Animations can follow the screen scrolling style.

Are you talking about tile animations, or having the screen follow Link instead of having him walk around in a stationary view, then switch to the next when he reches the edge? Z-3 style screen scrolling isn't in ZC yet, as far as I know

cbailey78
12-17-2006, 02:22 AM
:drool:

Dlbrooks33
12-17-2006, 08:56 AM
No no, thats not what I mean, everybody thought that last time. Go to beta 14 (since the Z-3 Animation doesn't work properly in B15) and just quickly make 4 screens and turn the Z-3 Animation on. Notice how the screen scrolls when he is ready to go to the next screen (BTW Quest rules Coll Scrolling and Fast Scrolling need to be on for this to work)