PDA

View Full Version : GB/GBC/GBA item setup and other suggestions

ELMIND
12-14-2006, 01:20 PM
Here goes my suggestion: what about an item setup similar to GB/GBC/GBA Zelda? Like, setting shield on a hand and boomerang on another (A = Shield and B = Boomerang). And what about adding an "Unlimited Ammo" quest rules, allowing to make unlimited the arrows or bombs or magic (or other things too). I would suggest putting items, like the seeds from Oracle series (and other series too, duh! XD ) and many others from those series... Well, I hope the final version comes soon! ^^

Imprisoned
12-14-2006, 01:59 PM
Final Version of Zelda Classic? Well... hmm... that might take up to... please, let me calculate!... about, 5 years, approximately. I may be wrong.

The LA/MC style item selecting is very likely, I don't think it would be hard to program. It could be just the same style, just pressing the button to select the item to the pressed button.
'------> If it could be implemented, there could be the C system as well, as a quest rule though it would make controlling a bit harder.

But "Unlimited Ammo" wouldn't be very... Zeldastic.
See, Magic Key is like unlimited normal keys. So, we could have Magic
Arrows, Magic Bombs, etc. Also, it could be just "Magic Projectiles" or "Unlimited Projectiles". "Ammo" wouldn't fit very well.

And the seeds would actually be a part of getting a bit further in the game, it wouldn't be actually necessary.