PDA

View Full Version : Another Game Identity Crisis...

Superstrider
12-13-2006, 11:56 PM
Before, I inquired about a SNES game, and it turned out to be Brain Lord...

Again, I require asistance on the identification of another old game's identity... As before, I played as a child, and yet I cannot think of the name! The scant information that I do posess is as follows:

It's a NES Action/Adventure Game.
You play as an anime-style kid with black hair.
You can shop anywhere in the game via the "Shop Item".
You also get an item called a "Super Suit" which allows you to swim in lava.

And no, "Fantasy Zone" is NOT the game I'm thinking of.

If anyone knows what this game is, can you please tell me?

Jigglysaint
12-14-2006, 12:03 AM
Clash at Demonhead. There's also a hermit that teaches you the "Force" too. Oh yeah, and the bad guy is a skeleton.

mikeron
12-14-2006, 12:34 AM
Clash at Demonhead. There's also a hermit that teaches you the "Force" too. Oh yeah, and the bad guy is a skeleton.
This came to mind, but I thought you had to talk to a shopkeeper at the start of each route. Go figure. *Loads Game*

Cloral
12-14-2006, 12:41 AM
There is a shop located at one of the locations on the map, but once you go there you can buy the 'shop call' item which causes a box with the word 'shop' to float down from the top of the screen. When you touch it, it allows you to do any shoping you want. Each shop call only works once, but as long as you remember to buy a new one each time it doesn't matter.

mikeron
12-14-2006, 12:58 AM
There is a shop located at one of the locations on the map, but once you go there you can buy the 'shop call' item which causes a box with the word 'shop' to float down from the top of the screen. When you touch it, it allows you to do any shoping you want. Each shop call only works once, but as long as you remember to buy a new one each time it doesn't matter.

Yeah, the floating thing is what I was thinking of.

Also, thank God for save states - the end of this game is pure sadism.

Superstrider
12-14-2006, 01:03 PM
That's it! Thank you for the name. At least now I know what it is... (You can close this topic now.)

Verman
12-15-2006, 01:57 AM
Actully this is a fun game! someone says things about a game from an older system and you have to guess. kinda nerdy of me but hell it was enjoyable