PDA

View Full Version : The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule/Termina

migokalle
12-09-2006, 04:38 PM
YES! so original names.... okay, it's 2 quests....
i won't tell you too much about the story lines but i can tell you that they have a connection to each other...
i'll post a pic of a mountain in Termina called ''MK Mountain (MK??!! hmm...?)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/kallepus/MKMountain1.jpg

I guess i'm maybe 10% done with both of them... also, do you think i should realese the quests in one pack when they're done, or should not?
c ya...
*migokalle*

bluedeath
12-09-2006, 08:38 PM
Awsome!

Imprisoned
12-10-2006, 10:14 AM
Dude, that looks big! Great work! And it's just a mountain!

In my quest, though, you can reach the overworld after level 2 :D

migokalle
12-10-2006, 11:16 AM
well... it took it's time to make it.... ten minutes ago i had JUST almost finnished clocktoewn and my pc SHUT'S DOWN!! arghhh! so now i just made MilkRanch(was that the name?)! it's not as big as the mountain tho... lol!
i'm not shure if Termina Field will be as big as the mountain... maybe... well, i guess it should be even bigger.... maybe i'll post a demo soon... just wanna finnish a mini dungeon....

Zelda_Warrior
12-10-2006, 03:48 PM
Lon Lon Ranch = milk ranch...

Btw Termina field is really big and should be bigger than the mountain.

Also, if you have an nintendo 64 I suggest making the quest while its open to reference, if you don't remember the name of the ranch even then I think it would help a lot.

migokalle
12-11-2006, 04:58 AM
yes! i have decided that it should be bigger!
maybe and ONLY MAYBE i'll make the Field in 4 maps (full) but remember ONLY MAYBE!!! i can't promise ANYTHING!
and i mostly remember how the field was.... (i have played all the zelda games theese last months, to ease the wait for TP) i completed MM, WW, OoT almost 3 times in a month... LOL i'm on master quest now....
btw, i have a topic on purezc with the same name as this and there is more info on the quests there... check it out...
*migokalle*

Imprisoned
12-11-2006, 10:34 AM
No, you can't be serious with the four maps, maybe 4 separate maps but each part of the field (south, east, etc) should be something about 25 screens.

People would get scared of such a big Termina field :D

Oh, and the ranch was Romani Ranch.

Zelda_Warrior
12-11-2006, 08:35 PM
Oh yah! That was Zelda OoT

Well, 4 maps is way to big, that would be a 64X64 overworld I think just for termina field...