PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for custom quests

ELMIND
12-07-2006, 04:03 PM
Well, as I rarely see people posting ideas, I think I must give some... First I'd like to tell I made "Game Ideas Topic" once in many forums and they proved to be usefull, so, don't discard this topic.

Ideas down here:
*TRON ZC (Just think: that "claw" or "rod" weapon from Tron 2.0 can replace the sword, and the disk can replace the magic and fire bommerang.)
*Castlevania ZC (Three sword upgrades, three different whips... Or any other weapon! ^^; Well, if you got my idea, then you'll be ok...)
*Goemon ZC (The same reason of castlevania! XD )
*Another Metroid ZC, but with a suitless Samus in a Space Pirate Frigate or anything else.

Well, for 2.10, these goes well... but for the new beta, you can use the ideas above, but I do NOT recommend to try making it sidescroller! XD

EDIT: There's a link to this topic in another forum (Pure ZC)
http://www.purezc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24736&st=0

ELMIND
12-11-2006, 05:03 PM
Sorry if I bumped too early... I'd like to expect some answers from the best ppl at making quests...

migokalle
12-27-2006, 12:44 PM
okay, here's an answer from the best (not exactly...)
well, i like the ideas in one way.... in another way i never played those original games.. so i can't say those would be good....
one of the games i'm making is called Link to Norway...
why don't other people make ''Link to USA''... or ''Link to the NorthPole'' (LOL)
Nice idea of a topic tho... it could be usefull if more people posted their ideas! (c'mon people!!)
i still got alot of ideas tho... but i'll use them myself so i wont share yet....

C-Dawg
12-27-2006, 02:28 PM
Your ideas are sheer genius, and it's a wonder that a professional video game company has not yet showered you with money and women.

DarkFlameWolf
12-27-2006, 06:57 PM
or showered you with clones of C-dawg.

ELMIND
01-24-2007, 06:36 PM
New ideas!

*Okami ZC (Come to think: Sword, mirror... What more?)
*Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows (Possible with the next ZC)
*Pokémon (Possible with the next ZC)

and the best of'em all...

*MORTAL KOMBAT: KONQUEST (possible with the next ZC or actual ZC with custom char+story) (If someone is going to make this one, tell me 'cause I'll sprite and test ^^ )

I'll be also editing the first post to add a link, so, stay tuned....

Scotian Gold
01-25-2007, 09:26 PM
why don't other people make ''Link to USA''... or ''Link to the NorthPole''

Well. my *not* to-soon-be-released quest, Quill & Link, uses geography from Atlantic Canada, although it is just a basis for the fictional land that Link is trapped in. A couple of people realized this when I posted an Overworld screen cap on my quest's thread.

Gee, is Link going to have to win an Olympic medal in Lillehammer? ;)